This is not bootanimation, this is the splash screen (the 'Huwaei' boot logo which is displayed when device is switched ON)
This is for Huawei Y6 Only..
(For other devices, please send me your splash.img so that I can create a tool for you too.)
NOTE: I think this tool is no longer working for latest firmwares.
Please check this new tool: [GUIDE] Changing boot splash image on the Huawei Y6
1. Rooted Huawei Y6 (any ROM)
2. Optional: Terminal Emulator app or Custom Recovery or atleast working fastboot in computer
3. You're proceeding at your own risk.
STEPS to create logo.img:
Before proceeding, make sure fastboot is setup properly in your computer (just incase something goes wrong)..
1. Download & Extract this in computer: Huawei_Y6_Logo_Maker.zip
2. Make sure you have a 720x1280 resolution picture.
3. Now rename your picture as logo.png or logo.jpg (according to its format) & replace it inside "pics" folder of the extracted folder.
4. Finally, run the 'Create_Logo.bat' to create logo.img , which you can find inside the "output" folder.
STEPS to flash logo.img:
Optional: To backup your original logo.img:
dd if=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/logo of=/sdcard/logo.img
Now, Choose any one easy method:
a. To flash from recovery:
Transfer the flashable_logo.zip to your device and flash from TWRP or CWM or Philz or any other custom recovery.
b. To flash from Terminal Emulator:
Transfer the logo.img to your device's Internal Storage, Open Terminal Emulator & enter the following to flash it:
su dd if=/sdcard/logo.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/logo
fastboot flash logo logo.img
Incase something goes wrong or device doesn't bootup, flash the stock logo.img from custom recovery or fastboot.
Hit the Thanks button if it worked for you
You're welcome to post the bootlogos that you created..
Thanks to @adam_s_459_ who provided the stock logo.img of his Huawei Y6 (SCL-L04)