FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Unofficial TWRP-3.1.1 for y6 2017 MYA-L11/41/22 [Multi Language]

657 posts
Thanks Meter: 167
 
By shanman-2, Senior Member on 2nd November 2017, 06:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
This is the same version as here. I just added more langage xml files so now has 17 languages.

unzip file and flash in bootloader mode

Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
You can rename .img file as you want.

or use SPFlashTool.
Works on MYA-L02_L03_L11_L13_L22_L23_L41 models

Note: twrp-3.2.1 now available here

Credits:
@teamwin
@SGS3_0 (for original link)
Attached Files
File Type: zip twrp_3.1.1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (13.22 MB, 4438 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shanman-2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shanman-2 Ad-Free
 
 
6th December 2017, 01:26 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello, I only load up the twrp menu but the touch screen does not work, I have a Huawei mya-l03. I hope you can fix it. Thanks to the programmers for taking their time.
7th December 2017, 01:08 PM |#3  
shanman-2's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 167
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Centi

Hello, I only load up the twrp menu but the touch screen does not work, I have a Huawei mya-l03. I hope you can fix it. Thanks to the programmers for taking their time.

I am not developer of this twrp, but the mya-l03 has same kernel as mya-l11 so*it should work!
Just try re-installing twrp to see if it rectifies the issue.
11th December 2017, 04:23 PM |#4  
nicoX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Will I get the official OTA security updates after the root?
13th December 2017, 07:51 PM |#5  
shanman-2's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 167
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoX

Will I get the official OTA security updates after the root?

You will be notified but they will not install with twrp installed, afaik!
I received one recently but was unable to install it without reverting to stock recovery temporarily!
16th January 2018, 09:53 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanman-2

You will be notified but they will not install with twrp installed, afaik!
I received one recently but was unable to install it without reverting to stock recovery temporarily!

Where can I download the stock recovery for Y6 2017 (MYA-L11) please?
16th January 2018, 10:21 AM |#7  
shanman-2's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 167
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbirkhead

Where can I download the stock recovery for Y6 2017 (MYA-L11) please?

You can get the full firmware here, get the SPflashtool here
The Following User Says Thank You to shanman-2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shanman-2 Ad-Free
16th January 2018, 10:25 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanman-2

You can get the full firmware here, get the SPflashtool here

That's great thanks and thanks for the fast reply. Is there a simple guide anywhere for using spflashtool to flash the stock recovery or can it be done from command line (with adb etc.) ?
16th January 2018, 10:30 AM |#9  
shanman-2's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 167
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbirkhead

That's great thanks and thanks for the fast reply. Is there a simple guide anywhere for using spflashtool to flash the stock recovery or can it be done from command line (with adb etc.) ?

SPfashtool is fairly straight forward to use, you can always flash the stock recovery image from fastboot,
Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Note: You will re-lock your bootloader flashing stock recovery!
1st March 2018, 11:16 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Flag Foggia
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
TWRP for Huawei Nova Young MYA-L11
Hello, I'd like to know if this twrp is compatible with the Huawei Nova Young MYA-L11 and if i don't risk bricking my phone. Thank you
1st March 2018, 04:35 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremegamer87

Hello, I'd like to know if this twrp is compatible with the Huawei Nova Young MYA-L11 and if i don't risk bricking my phone. Thank you

Check the op.
The Following User Says Thank You to WildKnocker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WildKnocker Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes