n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 31st December 2014, 08:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th September 2016, 05:56 AM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Hi there @Blefish.

First of all thanks for a great ROM. Nearly everything is flawless, one can see the enormous amount of work it has taken to get it to this level.

I have one small issue with my WiFi, it doesn't seem to turn on. In the quick settings bar if you toggle the WiFi it stays off, then if you go into WiFi settings the toggle works, but it doesn't scan and pick up any networks.

Is there a fix for this that you can suggest? I can take a bug report and post it here if you like.

TIA

16th September 2016, 12:26 PM |#132  
Flag Paluk├╝la, Hiiumaa
Thanks Meter: 2,940

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by missioner

Hi there @Blefish.

First of all thanks for a great ROM. Nearly everything is flawless, one can see the enormous amount of work it has taken to get it to this level.

I have one small issue with my WiFi, it doesn't seem to turn on. In the quick settings bar if you toggle the WiFi it stays off, then if you go into WiFi settings the toggle works, but it doesn't scan and pick up any networks.

Is there a fix for this that you can suggest? I can take a bug report and post it here if you like.

TIA

I think there was a update for this release, I'm not sure though, 12.0 was a long time ago.
16th September 2016, 12:53 PM |#133  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blefish

I think there was a update for this release, I'm not sure though, 12.0 was a long time ago.

Sorry my mistake, I have posted in the wrong thread. I flashed 12.1

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)