FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Sailfish For Redmi Note 5 Pro #Whyred?

76 posts
Thanks Meter: 95

Post Reply Email Thread
I want Sailfish OS with VoLTE and Fingerprint Hardware working. For Redmi Note 5 Pro
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vimal Vinz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vimal Vinz Ad-Free

1st November 2018, 03:23 AM |#2  
Flag Omsk
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
I also really want to see, feel this OS on our device. It is unfortunate that in the initial list there is no Xiaomi device.
4th November 2018, 09:16 PM |#3  
Flag Lucca
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Really curious to see sailfish on whyred 😁 any news!?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ra2rd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ra2rd Ad-Free
18th November 2018, 02:33 AM |#4  
I need this!
23rd November 2018, 05:01 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra2rd

Really curious to see sailfish on whyred 😁 any news!?

Have this same problem. I can't find person who would like port it to Whyred 😕
25th December 2018, 06:02 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi everyone! Porting SFOS on Xaiomi Redmi Note 5 pro. In HADK stuck on this: repo init -u git: //github.com/mer-hybris/android.git -b hybris-11.0

hybris-11.0 is the same cm11 base. The max version in the branch is cm14.1. And the manual is written under Nexus 5. But what is the problem: for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 pro, there is only a lineage-15.1 tree branch on github (cm-14.1 is not). I know, SFOS is ported to Sony XA2, and there is no cm-14.1 for it either. Especially for him assembled mer-hybris. How was this done? I watched https://github.com/mer-hybris/build-script, it is also written there for Nexus 5.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TITANIST26 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TITANIST26 Ad-Free
26th December 2018, 06:16 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
After a long search I found mer-hybris 15.1, yesterday I put 13 gb on the download, I will soon continue porting.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TITANIST26 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TITANIST26 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)