This is the logical place to tell users about behaving responsibly and
Xiaomi.eu 20.1.16 build
*3minit RG battery mod
* Clock styles in the status bar
*History in the statusbar
*Background in the color notifications
*Statusbar color settings
*Memory button settings
*Panel cpu ram battery settings
*Clock styles in the statusbar
*Statusbar clock settings
*Shortcut setting visibility
*Device Info,text color,displayed iteme
*Statusbar blur settings
*İco animation settings in the statusbar panel
*Toggle panel settings
*Animation settings in the quick settings panel
*Smart mobile network
*Connection timer settings
*Modes for icon titles
*Font and colors in the folder
*Blur in open folder
How to install standard raphael
* Start your device in TWRP recovery mode.
* Click on the Wipe »Advanced Wipe button with TWRP" Dalvik / Art Cache - Cache - Vendor - Data "and select Swipe to Wipe.
** If you are coming from a different custom ROM, do Wipe -Format Data / yes and do Full Cleaning with Reboot - Recovery.
* Return to the TWRP main menu, tap Install and select the Zip file you have transferred to your device.
* .zip file, make Swipe to Confirm Flash.
* After your ROM is installed successfully, do Wipe cache / Dalvik and do Reboot-System.
* The first installation takes approximately 5 minutes. Be patient and wait.
How to install raphaelin indian version
1. download the Rom zip.
2. Open the zip file using 7zip
3. Go to meta info>com>google>android>updater script
4. Now right click on updter script hit Edit use notepad +++
5. Now change "raphael" to "raphaelin" (in starting, 4 name changes)
6. then save and 7zip automatically repack it
7. flash it without problems
Thanks for the method @leosinfinity
** It is your responsibility to apply all the narratives on the subject correctly and completely, if you experience any Problems due to the lack of the above-mentioned Features, you are responsible for it yourself.
*** The subject belongs to all XDA members, the right to edit is mine. Just let me know for any information you want added or edi
Our telegram channel for you more modes
please donate a coffee for the time i spend.
Stable, ROM for the Redmi K20 Pro
Escobar 1945, roman1977, Jamflux
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Botloader unlock Twrp
Based On: Miui
Current Stable Version: v1
Stable Release Date: 2020-02-11
Last Updated 2020-02-11