FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Firmware] Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro / Redmi K20 Pro / Premium [raphael] [Auto updated daily!]

2,852 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,479

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from yshalsager: Firmware files are auto updated daily! Check download links always :D
14th October 2019, 10:19 AM |#101  
Flag Elazig
Thanks Meter: 113

Donate to Me
More
I bricked my k20 pro after this firmware anyone help me,
I installed firstly mi 9t pro's europe firmware file from the twrp on the miui eu k20 ppro
after that device booted in long time after boot it stucks at the bootloop I think modem is not matched also device is not connects to cellular tower, then reboot to redmi logo but firstly it opening m i logo also it can enter the twrp,
after that ı restored my k20 pro backup from twrp without vendor, system,data. (But my device backup includes twrp partitions, I think it is different from this firmware's partition)
Now device is not opening, on the device management I can see with Qualcoom 9008 name. Any other solution available for me different from install ROM from edl with authorized account.
I need t my device's data, How can I repair my bootloader? Please help
14th October 2019, 01:28 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartyon

I bricked my k20 pro after this firmware anyone help me,
I installed firstly mi 9t pro's europe firmware file from the twrp on the miui eu k20 ppro
after that device booted in long time after boot it stucks at the bootloop I think modem is not matched also device is not connects to cellular tower, then reboot to redmi logo but firstly it opening m i logo also it can enter the twrp,
after that ı restored my k20 pro backup from twrp without vendor, system,data. (But my device backup includes twrp partitions, I think it is different from this firmware's partition)
Now device is not opening, on the device management I can see with Qualcoom 9008 name. Any other solution available for me different from install ROM from edl with authorized account.
I need t my device's data, How can I repair my bootloader? Please help

You need to hard reset it (EDL method) and flash the original MIUI fastboot ROM. Try with miflash tool first if EDL isn't an option.
14th October 2019, 01:40 PM |#103  
Flag Elazig
Thanks Meter: 113

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntmalol

You need to hard reset it (EDL method) and flash the original MIUI fastboot ROM. Try with miflash tool first if EDL isn't an option.

can you describe to me edl method hard reset, is it completely new firmware installing or not? also if you have a any mi authorized account can you give me to me only for 30 minutes. only ı want to install for 1 time. If you send to me from the dm I will be happy.
21st October 2019, 12:06 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello @yshalsager, in advance sorry for my English and Thanks for your post.
My device is a Xiaomi Mi 9T PRO that came with V10.3.4.0.PFKEUXM. Now it has installed the last weekly rom of Xiaomi.eu. Two questions: What firmware does my device now have? and the second question: if I want to install an AOSP ROM, should I install any of these firmware? Which? Thank you.

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk
21st October 2019, 01:42 PM |#105  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 9,869

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorpectol

Hello @yshalsager, in advance sorry for my English and Thanks for your post.
My device is a Xiaomi Mi 9T PRO that came with V10.3.4.0.PFKEUXM. Now it has installed the last weekly rom of Xiaomi.eu. Two questions: What firmware does my device now have? and the second question: if I want to install an AOSP ROM, should I install any of these firmware? Which? Thank you.

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk

You have the Android 10 firmware+vendor from the latest xiaomi.eu ROM. In order to flash an AOSP ROM you have to read the flashing instructions (including which fw/vendor) of each ROM's thread (usually in OP).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gianton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gianton Ad-Free
24th October 2019, 08:43 PM |#106  
Flag S.O.S
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Hello there
* I have a 9t pro device and my sensors do not work persist flashed and drm status was l3 and does not improve even though I have installed global and eea rom and bootloader unfortunately, although I can not help on this issue.
2nd November 2019, 12:24 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
It is possible to flash using fastboot stable V11.0.2.0.QFKCNXM China on my Mi9T Pro 10.3.2.0 Global without unlocking the bootloader?
2nd November 2019, 12:45 PM |#108  
Flag Subotica
Thanks Meter: 89

More
When i try to download from site, it always download file of something about 60Mb, that is not firmware. Does anybody has same problem?
2nd November 2019, 09:29 PM |#109  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 6,479

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slavke1976

When i try to download from site, it always download file of something about 60Mb, that is not firmware. Does anybody has same problem?

Quoting from website FAQ:
Quote:

Q: What is Firmware? Is it a full ROM or OTA package?
A: Firmware is not a ROM nor OTA Package, it’s a set of low-level drivers that helps the operating system do whatever it wants to do. It includes various things like Modem, Bluetooth, Bootloader, DSP and etc.

If you want to download the full rom be sure to select it from home page, or simply download from here https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yshalsager For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th November 2019, 03:19 PM |#110  
Flag Đurđenovac
Thanks Meter: 269

More
As I can see the Miui11 EEA is finally here for mi 9t pro so let the game begin.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sipi1302 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sipi1302 Ad-Free
8th November 2019, 12:26 PM |#111  
Flag Bhopal
Thanks Meter: 596

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yshalsager

Quoting from website FAQ:

If you want to download the full rom be sure to select it from home page, or simply download from here https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/

Edited...issue resolved
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)