FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Firmware] Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro / Redmi K20 Pro / Premium [raphael] [Auto updated daily!]

2,867 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,504

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from yshalsager: Firmware files are auto updated daily! Check download links always :D
1st September 2019, 01:00 PM |#21  
Flag leicester
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwizh

I kind of screwed up by wiping my Mi 9T Pro through TWRP a bit too good, so I got stuck in fastboot. But because Xiaomi hasn't released the 9T Pro stock rom yet, I was forced to flash an older faatboot rom for the K20 Pro. I then was able to flash back TWRP and install havoc, but now I am on older firmware. Do you recommend I update to .16 firmware or wait until Xiaomi releases the fastboot rom for the 9T Pro and clean install the device? Thanks in advance!

The global 9T pro Rom is out now , miui 10.3.1.0 PFKEUXM . But it's a firmware fastboot Rom so you will have to flash it using Miflash tool , I've flashed it and it works fine but you can't root it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hursty uk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hursty uk Ad-Free
1st September 2019, 01:28 PM |#22  
Flag Friesland
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hursty uk

The global 9T pro Rom is out now , miui 10.3.1.0 PFKEUXM . But it's a firmware fastboot Rom so you will have to flash it using Miflash tool , I've flashed it and it works fine but you can't root it.

Thanks! Do you know if the firmware and vendor images used in the global rom will be better compatible with custom roms?
1st September 2019, 02:19 PM |#23  
Flag leicester

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwizh

Thanks! Do you know if the firmware and vendor images used in the global rom will be better compatible with custom roms?

Won't really know that until more custom ROMs come out and are tested. But the global 9T pro Rom that's just come out is the first one so I'd expect a few bugs until an update.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hursty uk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hursty uk Ad-Free
1st September 2019, 07:06 PM |#24  
Flag barcelona
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
redmi k20 pro/mi 9t pro
alguien sabe cuando saldrá la ultima versión de miui, habían dicho que el día 31 de agosto de publicara, y sera la ultima beta de mui 10, lo quiero instalar para mi redmi k20 pro. actualmente tengo android Q basado en miui 10-9.8.15?
4th September 2019, 01:10 AM |#25  
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 621

More
I'm getting a K20 Pro soon and just trying to learn about what I need to flash and the naming scheme that Xiaomi uses. Checking the Global Firmware there is V10.3.1.0.PFKMIXM & V10.3.1.0.PFKEUXM which was uploaded on 2nd September but V10.3.16.0.PFKCNXM uploaded on 30th July.

I would assume the July version number is newer than the 2 most recently uploaded one .16 vs .1 - Is that correct?

Also would I be able to flash Europe Firmware onto the Chinese K20 Pro?
4th September 2019, 04:13 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPhilo

Also would I be able to flash Europe Firmware onto the Chinese K20 Pro?

No, I have tried to flash the firmware of globel and eur into the Chinese version.
But WIFI has a problem
9th September 2019, 09:19 AM |#27  

More
Posting in case it helps anyone.
I live in Australia, I have the Redmi K20 Pro Chinese version.
I installed Pixel Experience, then the Chinese firmware pack from this thread, I could not see any WiFi networks.
I rebooted to TWRP and flashed the Global firmware pack from this thread and could then see and connect to my WiFi networks.
13th September 2019, 11:33 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by divxfan

No, I have tried to flash the firmware of globel and eur into the Chinese version.
But WIFI has a problem

Hi . I have the Redmi k20 pro (chineese version) . Is it possible to flash the Mi 9T Pro (GLOBAL version) firmware on my k20 pro (chineese version) ?

And If it's possible, then do u think it will unlock the LTE bands like band 20 ?

Because as you know band 20 is locked on chineese version . I wonder If I flash the global firmware of mi 9t pro on my k20 pro , will it unlock band 20 or not ?
13th September 2019, 11:43 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 799

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by afsarie

Hi . I have the Redmi k20 pro (chineese version) . Is it possible to flash the Mi 9T Pro (GLOBAL version) firmware on my k20 pro (chineese version) ?

And If it's possible, then do u think it will unlock the LTE bands like band 20 ?

Because as you know band 20 is locked on chineese version . I wonder If I flash the global firmware of mi 9t pro on my k20 pro , will it unlock band 20 or not ?

You can flash the Global firmware but it won’t unlock the band. They are hard coded.
13th September 2019, 12:05 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukhi

You can flash the Global firmware but it won’t unlock the band. They are hard coded.

hmm . Do u think there's a solution to unlock the bands on redmi k20 pro or not ?
13th September 2019, 12:13 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 799

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by afsarie

hmm . Do u think there's a solution to unlock the bands on redmi k20 pro or not ?

Yes with a Qualcomm tool provided you can unlock the modem which is again hardware locked.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)