[Firmware] Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro / Redmi K20 Pro / Premium [raphael] [Auto updated daily!]

Search This thread

smartyon

Dec 17, 2015
Elazig
I bricked my k20 pro after this firmware anyone help me,
I installed firstly mi 9t pro's europe firmware file from the twrp on the miui eu k20 ppro
after that device booted in long time after boot it stucks at the bootloop I think modem is not matched also device is not connects to cellular tower, then reboot to redmi logo but firstly it opening m i logo also it can enter the twrp,
after that ı restored my k20 pro backup from twrp without vendor, system,data. (But my device backup includes twrp partitions, I think it is different from this firmware's partition)
Now device is not opening, on the device management I can see with Qualcoom 9008 name. Any other solution available for me different from install ROM from edl with authorized account.
I need t my device's data, How can I repair my bootloader? Please help

ntmalol

Oct 5, 2019
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
OnePlus 5
I bricked my k20 pro after this firmware anyone help me,
I installed firstly mi 9t pro's europe firmware file from the twrp on the miui eu k20 ppro
after that device booted in long time after boot it stucks at the bootloop I think modem is not matched also device is not connects to cellular tower, then reboot to redmi logo but firstly it opening m i logo also it can enter the twrp,
after that ı restored my k20 pro backup from twrp without vendor, system,data. (But my device backup includes twrp partitions, I think it is different from this firmware's partition)
Now device is not opening, on the device management I can see with Qualcoom 9008 name. Any other solution available for me different from install ROM from edl with authorized account.
I need t my device's data, How can I repair my bootloader? Please help

You need to hard reset it (EDL method) and flash the original MIUI fastboot ROM. Try with miflash tool first if EDL isn't an option.

smartyon

Dec 17, 2015
Elazig
You need to hard reset it (EDL method) and flash the original MIUI fastboot ROM. Try with miflash tool first if EDL isn't an option.

can you describe to me edl method hard reset, is it completely new firmware installing or not? also if you have a any mi authorized account can you give me to me only for 30 minutes. only ı want to install for 1 time. If you send to me from the dm I will be happy.

doctorpectol

Nov 24, 2013
Hello @yshalsager, in advance sorry for my English and Thanks for your post.
My device is a Xiaomi Mi 9T PRO that came with V10.3.4.0.PFKEUXM. Now it has installed the last weekly rom of Xiaomi.eu. Two questions: What firmware does my device now have? and the second question: if I want to install an AOSP ROM, should I install any of these firmware? Which? Thank you.

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk

gianton

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 5, 2009
Thessaloniki
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Xiaomi Mi 9
Hello @yshalsager, in advance sorry for my English and Thanks for your post.
My device is a Xiaomi Mi 9T PRO that came with V10.3.4.0.PFKEUXM. Now it has installed the last weekly rom of Xiaomi.eu. Two questions: What firmware does my device now have? and the second question: if I want to install an AOSP ROM, should I install any of these firmware? Which? Thank you.

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk

You have the Android 10 firmware+vendor from the latest xiaomi.eu ROM. In order to flash an AOSP ROM you have to read the flashing instructions (including which fw/vendor) of each ROM's thread (usually in OP).

flameteam

Nov 8, 2012
S.O.S
Hello there
* I have a 9t pro device and my sensors do not work persist flashed and drm status was l3 and does not improve even though I have installed global and eea rom and bootloader unfortunately, although I can not help on this issue.

bissa

Mar 28, 2013
It is possible to flash using fastboot stable V11.0.2.0.QFKCNXM China on my Mi9T Pro 10.3.2.0 Global without unlocking the bootloader?

slavke1976

Dec 11, 2008
Tavankut
When i try to download from site, it always download file of something about 60Mb, that is not firmware. Does anybody has same problem?

yshalsager

Recognized Developer
When i try to download from site, it always download file of something about 60Mb, that is not firmware. Does anybody has same problem?

Quoting from website FAQ:
Q: What is Firmware? Is it a full ROM or OTA package?
A: Firmware is not a ROM nor OTA Package, it’s a set of low-level drivers that helps the operating system do whatever it wants to do. It includes various things like Modem, Bluetooth, Bootloader, DSP and etc.
If you want to download the full rom be sure to select it from home page, or simply download from here https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/

RDC_Sparda

Nov 13, 2019
Hi, I'm using a K20 Pro flashed to Global ROM and recently updated to MIUI 10.3.3.0 Stable,
My question is can i revert back to CN ROM and if yes, can i directly flash the MIUI 11 version or do i need to download the MIUI 10 Android 9 Pie CN then update it to MIUI 11 via OTA? Thank you in advance :confused:

Fatal_Scythe

Hi, I'm using a K20 Pro flashed to Global ROM and recently updated to MIUI 10.3.3.0 Stable,
My question is can i revert back to CN ROM and if yes, can i directly flash the MIUI 11 version or do i need to download the MIUI 10 Android 9 Pie CN then update it to MIUI 11 via OTA? Thank you in advance :confused:
Yes sure, no need to go back to MIUI 10, you can directly download the latest CN ROM and flash it using MiFlash Tool.
EDIT: If you wanna keep the Bootloader unlocked, make sure to select CLEAN ALL instead of CLEAN ALL AND LOCK ^^

RDC_Sparda

Nov 13, 2019
Thanks!

Yes sure, no need to go back to MIUI 10, you can directly download the latest CN ROM and flash it using MiFlash Tool.
EDIT: If you wanna keep the Bootloader unlocked, make sure to select CLEAN ALL instead of CLEAN ALL AND LOCK ^^

Thank you, one more question, is it safe to choose clean all and lock the bootloader option too? I was planning to lock my bootloader in the future, thanks :)

yshalsager

Recognized Developer
Thank you, one more question, is it safe to choose clean all and lock the bootloader option too? I was planning to lock my bootloader in the future, thanks :)

It's safe if you have installed the original rom of your device region. I mean, if you have a chinese model and installed china rom. Otherwise, your device will be bricked.

deletezer999

Apr 9, 2015
Error 7 in twrp with correct varient

Twrp is showing error 7. My varient is k20 pro raphaelin 8/256gb. When I install v10.3.5.0.PFKINMX firmware for indain varient, twrp shows error 7.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All Xiaomi users suffer from a single problem, Firmware update. As there are many devices with no one to provide the newest firmware update every single release. And also developers who provide updates to devices may forget or be busy sometimes, so releases are provided later. Here is my simple solution:

Xiaomi Firmware Updater (Mi 9T Pro / Redmi K20 Pro / Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition)
    jSIVrRy.png
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

A set of various script that automatically generates Xiaomi firmware flashable zip files every MIUI new update!
    My scripts download MIUI official ROMs, both Developer and Stable, Global and China, extracts the firmware-update folder, generates firmware flashable zip with auto-written "updater-script", and uploads them automatically to many servers.
    The scripts are completely automated, running on a Linux server every six hours.

Note:
    Name's will be in the following manner:
    • fw_raphael_miui_RAPHAEL_*.zip is Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro (raphael) China firmware.
    • fw_raphaelin_miui_RAPHAELININGlobal_*.zip is Xiaomi Redmi K20 (raphaelin) India firmware.
    • fw_raphael_miui_RAPHAELGlobal_*.zip is Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro (raphael) Global firmware.
    • fw_raphael_miui_RAPHAELEEAGlobal_*.zip is Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro (raphael) EEA Global firmware.
    • fw_raphael_miui_RAPHAELS_*.zip is Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition (raphaels) China firmware.

Downloads
    You can get updates always from various mirrors available on the website:

Frequently Asked Questions:
    What is Firmware? Is it a full ROM or OTA package?
    Firmware is not a ROM nor OTA Package, it's a set of low-level drivers which helps the operating system do whatever it wants to do. It includes various things like Modem, Bluetooth, Bootloader, DSP and etc.
    Why should I update the Firmware?
    Firmware is provided from Xiaomi directly, and there are no sources for it to let developers build and edit it on their own like custom ROMs, so if you want to keep your device up to date always update your firmware!
    Do I need updating the Firmware If I'm MIUI official or custom ROM user?
    No, MIUI ROMs contain the firmware-update package which I extract and provide here.
    What are the supported devices?
    All Snapdragon and MTK devices including China-only devices.
    Check the full devices list here
    How to update firmware?
    1- Download the package you want to flash. IT MUST BE NAMED WITH THE SAME CODENAME OF YOUR DEVICE.
    2- Flash it using TWRP or any custom recovery. There's no need to wipe/format anything before or after the installation.
    How to check the updated firmware?
    Usually, the modem gets updated with newer firmware, you can check it in Settings > About > Baseband.

Support or Contact:
    Having trouble with firmware files? You can open a new issue on Github repository or just write here in a reply, and we’ll help you sort it out.

Source Code:
    - Github
    - Main project thread

Donations:
    A donation was never necessary, but It's making life easier for me and guarantees paying server costs. My works are free and open source, that cost money, time and many efforts.
    XiaomiFirmwareUpdater and MIUIUpdatesTracker scripts are automated, running on a Linux server. If you want these projects to continue and provide the best services to Xiaomi users, you can help me by donating using:
    - LiberaPay
    - Paypal
    - Pateron

XDA:DevDB Information
    [Firmware] Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro / Redmi K20 Pro [raphael] [Auto updated daily!], Tool/Utility for the Redmi K20 Pro

Contributors
    yshalsager
    Source Code: https://github.com/XiaomiFirmwareUpdater

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 5

Created 2019-08-07
    Last Updated 2019-09-26
    Very nice, thanks. One question: does the firmware zip includes vendor also?

No. But you can download vendor packages from the website, choose from the downloads box in the home page.
    New MIUI Stable Firmware Release
    • Version: V11.0.4.0.QFKMIXM
    • Android: 10.0
    • Region: Global
    • Filename: fw_raphael_miui_RAPHAELGlobal_V11.0.4.0.QFKMIXM_5423a69913_10.0.zip
    • Filesize: 90 MB
    • MD5:
      Code:
      35fc877e926d33b11e5b631c6e97181b
    • Download: Here

Note: Older releases are available Here
    New MIUI Developer Firmware Release
    • Version: 20.4.27
    • Android: 10.0
    • Region: China
    • Filename: fw_raphael_miui_RAPHAEL_20.4.27_a29ff932d8_10.0.zip
    • Filesize: 95 MB
    • MD5:
      Code:
      505097a26163dedbc5605800bdf3b1c8
    • Download: Here

Note: Older releases are available Here
    Sorry if this has been posted, I've searched for hours :)

Is there a way to find what my current firmware version is if I have already flashed a custom rom?
    If I cannot find that, knowing I have either EU or Global vendor, and I'm in Canada, which should I use going forward or does it matter?
    If it helps, this is the phone I bought.

Thanks for any help :)

It matters when you flash a rom that chnages your vendor miui eu for example, as it changes the firmware to china. So if you want to flash any other aosp based rom after that you'll have to flash the vendor for your device. Now from the link you've provided, I can say it's a global version, so use the global 11.0.3 vendor. You can always flash other vendor if problems arise e.g popup camera and audio.