* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
Very close to stock kernel with minimal changes, more features will be added soon.
- GPU Additional Frequencies - 180MHz,675MHz,735MHz,800MHz
- USB Force Fast Charge (Disabled by default)
- LZ4 Compression
- FS fsync toggle on/off
- Nap Low Power State Enabled For Adreno 640
- Maple IO Scheduler
- SLIMbus OC
- Min brightness option
- GPU Idle Timeout 64s
- SafetyNet Passed
- Pre-rooted with Magisk
- And many more improvements, check commits!
Download [Stock] : Releases
Download [AOSP/LOS] : Test Version
Youtube [Benchmark] :
Youtube [Instructions] :
v2 : #38
v2.1 : #48
v2.2 : #90
v2.3 : #150
v2.4 : #150
If you like my work, buy me a coffee!
Benchmarks and FAQs on Post #2
Special thanks to mslezak for his guide located here.
Telegram for kernel related discussion and test versions : QuaxKernel
Quax, Kernel for the Redmi K20 Pro
Source Code: https://github.com/acervenky/raphaelquax/
Kernel Special Features:
Current Beta Version: 2.3
Beta Release Date: 2019-09-15
Last Updated 2019-09-15