[ROM][RAPHAEL][9.0] crDroid v5.8 - PIE [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Mahikp

Nov 8, 2013
I've flashes this over MIUI India ROM and it works great.

Is there any solution to the issue with battery and notification icon being covered in both the top corners?

Bhabesh98

Apr 30, 2014
I've flashes this over MIUI India ROM and it works great.

Is there any solution to the issue with battery and notification icon being covered in both the top corners?
Go to User interface setting.. There customize The Rounded corners Option

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

sur to be honest i cant say anything about modules. because sometimes magisk module can create many bug. if all working good without modules then definitely its not a rom issue.
I dont want to compare any roms with each other..but as i already mentioned above..before when i was using other roms with same customization Without any Issue..but u said That After installing module.. There i m facing wifi and fod Issue..so its not related to rom..its Module related..

And i also Tried installing modules one by one..and found that After installing ViperFX drivers. Wifi not working and so on. Then I thought Its maybe because of Chinese firmware because already i had used other rom without any issue. so today morning i flashed Indian Firmware . but no Luck..same issue with Your Rom

Then i decided to switch to My previous rom - Syberia OS.. And i m not lying. I m using the rom currently with all those Modules installed . also the Wifi and Fingerprint..everything working on this Indian Firmware base Too (was Fine also on Chinese base)

I m just trying to say that..there is something Ur Rom Related issue u should try to fix .because i also searched on internet and viper fx forum about this installing viperfx driver breaking the wifi .but couldnt find any single Matching post .sorry i know without modules installed Your rom is fine working..but How In this syberia OS those same Setup not giving any Issue .if it was Module related issue ..it could have create same issue With this Syberia Rom Too..why Still everything is working in this rom

Last edited:
Reactions: Mahikp

Mahikp

Nov 8, 2013
How can I get the Google feeds by swiping right in home screen in default launcher

Last edited:

kevinyohh

Sep 13, 2011
Panamá
OnePlus 8 Pro
How did you get your ROM to be compatible with all versions, without having to flash any Chinese vendor or firmware? This is the only ROM I have been able to flash on mi 9T Pro global, and without flashing anything else. The other devs should take advice from you and make their ROMs common to all 9T/K20 Pro versions. Thanks for porting this awesome ROM.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: BKeyzz

Kzak25

Sep 5, 2019
How did you get your ROM to be compatible with all versions, without having to flash any Chinese vendor or firmware? This is the only ROM I have been able to flash on mi 9T Pro global, and without flashing anything else. The other devs should take advice from you and make their ROMs common to all 9T/K20 Pro versions. Thanks for porting this awesome ROM.

pixel exp + and Syberia worked just fine for me i have the global EEE Mi 9t Pro

Reactions: fast9000

kevinyohh

Sep 13, 2011
Panamá
OnePlus 8 Pro
I just got a notification for a new ROM version. Do you have an external link to download from the browser? What's the changelog?

Nimueh

Recognized Contributor
May 19, 2012
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy Tab A series
I have EEA and flashing another vendors normally

That's not the way it's supposed to work though. Your vendor usually contains stuff specific to YOUR device/region and cross-flashing CAN cause issues.

Like another user already said on that other thread - some roms cause a black screen or bootloop or other problems, so personally I will NOT flash any other vendor. If a rom doesn't work on MY vendor then I simply won't use it :rolleyes:

Reactions: kevinyohh

Isley_

Mar 11, 2014
Does anyone know how to fix this 'vendor out of date' thing? I had China ROM 10.3.16 before flashing CrDroid

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191109-161352.jpg
    Screenshot_20191109-161352.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:

David_#27

Mar 11, 2017
@wajidkh08 your installation instructions are wrong! After a month of testing, I noticed that if you wipe the system coming from MIUI, then your device gets bricked... All you have to do is to wipe data dalvik and cache! Then, normally install the ROM Zip+Gapps...

Last edited:

cacio_confusa

Feb 13, 2019
wiping system is not needed but it should also do no harm since flashing a ROM will flash the whole system partition. So even if you would format system to FAT32 , by flashing, the system partition will be ext4, because its a full partition flash, not just copy and paste

BKeyzz

Nov 11, 2019
Newbie question

yes all rom work with raphaelin too.

Iam running on Global version MiUI 10.3.3.0 (raphael).
No need to change any fw/vendor/rom? Just directly using crdroid 5.8 ? As simple as that. I dont wanna miss anything. Coz its my first time to flash, actually. Iam still waiting for UBL for next week...

And what if current rom is android 10 (Q) MIUI 11. Is still the same method to flash it ?

Last edited:

longvt_580

May 19, 2018
Hello dev, I have an issue with this rom, the screen had been black during alarm and could not open the screen, i have to restart to continue use. How to fix it?

Gửi từ Redmi K20 Pro của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

BE3pE0l.png

Features
    Click for feature list (helps shorten the OP.)

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!

Rom Link:Click here.

GAPPS: DOWNLOAD GAPPS

First time installing crDroid to your K20 Pro, or coming from another ROM:
    ** Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (CWM or TWRP)
    1) Copy crDroid zip, gapps zip to your device
    2) Boot into Recovery
    3) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
    4) Flash ROM
    8) Flash gapps
    9) Boot up

For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).

Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
    The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.

KNOWN ISSUES
    You tell me

Don't expect any support if you:
    - are not running the included kernel
    - have installed any mods such as Xposed!
    - have modified system files

Thanks to:

- Google
    - LineageOS
    - SlimRoms
    - AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
    - OmniRom
    - NamelessROM
    - Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

DONATE

Credits : Abhishek Aggarwal, Utsav Balar.
    Maintainer:Wajid Khan, gwolf2u

ROM OS Version: 9.0 Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader & Official TWRP Recovery
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-10-07
    Crdroid Unofficial Pie Build
    07/10/19

Download :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RXJfHNdBm9-UwWdFxm4NA68zrg9C59ol/view?usp=drivesdk

Changelog:-
    *Added Nfc for china & global user.
    *performance improvement.

Anybody on Global/EEA devices should probably NOT use this other version as an "update" since it requires a vendor cross flash ... :eek:
    I just tried and added 1 without any issues :victory:

No idea what's wrong with yours then - did you clean or dirty flash? Mine was dirty over the old installed build.

thank you for the confirmation seems like he did something wrong.
    Nice to see you finally made a thread here :laugh:

For the european users that are wondering: Yes, this rom runs just fine on our EEA vendor, no need for any vendor flashings.

Oh and FYI: I flashed rom, gapps AND Magisk in OrangeFox in one go on my first install (without booting into system first) and everything worked fine anyway :) :victory:

Great rom with a nice amount of optimizations - keep up the great job (and don't forget to add our NFC :angel:) :good: :cool: