Click for feature list (helps shorten the OP.)
Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!
Firmware (without vbmeta and dtbo): Click here.
Vendor: Click here.
Recovery: Click here.
Rom Link: Click here.
Gapps: Download Gapps
First time installing crDroid to your K20 Pro, or coming from another ROM:
** Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (TWRP)
1) Install Recovery to your device
2) Copy fw zip, vendor zip to your device
3) Copy crDroid zip, Gapps zip to your device
4) Boot into Recovery
5) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
6) Flash firmware & vendor
7) Flash Rom
8) Flash Gapps
9) Boot up
For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).
Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.
You tell me
Radmi K20 Pro (China, raphael)
Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition (China, raphaels)
Mi 9T Pro (Global/EEA, raphael)
Radmi K20 Pro (India, raphaelin)
Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )
Device tree: Click here.
Vendor tree: Click here.
Kernel: Prebuilt Kernel from Xiaomi MIUI China - raphael-user 9 PKQ1.190616.001 V10.4.1.0.PFKCNXM release-keys
ROM OS Version: 9.0.0 Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader & TWRP & MIUI V10.4.1.0.PFKCNXM
Based On: LineageOS
Stable Release Date: 2019-12-20