FORUMS

[ROM][OFFICIAL][RAPHAEL][9.0.0] crDroid v5.10 - Pie

20 posts
Thanks Meter: 22

By ADFXHZ, Junior Member on 26th October 2019, 10:08 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

Features
Click for feature list (helps shorten the OP.)

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!

Firmware (without vbmeta and dtbo): Click here.

Vendor: Click here.

Recovery: Click here.

Rom Link: Click here.

Gapps: Download Gapps

First time installing crDroid to your K20 Pro, or coming from another ROM:
** Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (TWRP)
1) Install Recovery to your device
2) Copy fw zip, vendor zip to your device
3) Copy crDroid zip, Gapps zip to your device
4) Boot into Recovery
5) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
6) Flash firmware & vendor
7) Flash Rom
8) Flash Gapps
9) Boot up

For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).

Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.

KNOWN ISSUES
You tell me

Supported devices
Radmi K20 Pro (China, raphael)
Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition (China, raphaels)
Mi 9T Pro (Global/EEA, raphael)
Radmi K20 Pro (India, raphaelin)

Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files

Thanks to:
- Google
- LineageOS
- SlimRoms
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- OmniRom
- NamelessROM
- Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

Maintainer: 1582130940

Device tree: Click here.

Vendor tree: Click here.

Kernel: Prebuilt Kernel from Xiaomi MIUI China - raphael-user 9 PKQ1.190616.001 V10.4.1.0.PFKCNXM release-keys

ROM OS Version: 9.0.0 Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader & TWRP & MIUI V10.4.1.0.PFKCNXM
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2019-12-20
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ADFXHZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ADFXHZ Ad-Free
26th October 2019, 06:01 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Thx for your effort for our device
Installing

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Wifi not working
26th October 2019, 11:25 PM |#3  
Flag Panamá
Thanks Meter: 103

More
I see that, unlike the unofficial version of this ROM from the other thread, this one requires flashing Chinese firmware, which does not work for my device at all. Can I dirty flash this version over the one I have, without flashing that Chinese firmware which bricks my phone every time I try using it?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kevinyohh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kevinyohh Ad-Free
27th October 2019, 12:58 AM |#4  
Flag Tel Aviv
Thanks Meter: 312

More
Huh this is kn the official crdroid site also, this should b moved to roms section no?
27th October 2019, 05:05 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpickBroVlad

Thx for your effort for our device
Installing

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Wifi not working

Sorry, in order for the device to work properly, you must flash the vendor and firmware of V10.4.1.0, otherwise there will be problems with WiFi or Sound not working properly.
27th October 2019, 05:22 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinyohh

I see that, unlike the unofficial version of this ROM from the other thread, this one requires flashing Chinese firmware, which does not work for my device at all. Can I dirty flash this version over the one I have, without flashing that Chinese firmware which bricks my phone every time I try using it?

First of all, I don't think raphael (MI 9T Pro) can't flash raphaels firmware. Sorry, the current prebuilt vendor/kernel version, in order for the device's WiFi and sound to work properly, you must write the firmware and vendor of raphaels (Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition), you can back up the data and try it.
27th October 2019, 05:28 AM |#7  
Flag Panamá

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADFXHZ

First of all, I don't think raphael (MI 9T Pro) can't flash raphaels firmware. Sorry, the current prebuilt vendor/kernel version, in order for the device's WiFi and sound to work properly, you must write the firmware and vendor of raphaels (Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition), you can back up the data and try it.

Why is that a need now, and not in the previous unofficial version?

27th October 2019, 05:33 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

The previous unofficial version also needs the corresponding firmware and vendor, but on raphael_global, this demand is not very obvious, but raphaels is a K20 Pro series phone released by Xiaomi, so the required firmware and vendor are old. Not applicable on the device
27th October 2019, 05:36 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

In order to be compatible with all the released series of raphael, I want to use raphaels' firmware and vendor is the best choice.
27th October 2019, 05:43 AM |#10  
Flag Panamá

More
Mine is Raphael global (Mi 9T Pro), and the previous version of this ROM, apart from Xiaomi.eu Miui 10 and 11, were the only ROMs that worked for my device. All ROMs I've tried that require flashing Chinese stuff never booted on my device, leaving a black screen and removing Recovery access, forcing me to flash Fastboot stock.
Anyway, I don't see the need to try and soft brick my device again. And the previous version of this ROM is excellent. It's sad to see so many devs focusing only on one device and not advising about this soft brick. Anyway, good luck.

The Following User Says Thank You to kevinyohh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kevinyohh Ad-Free
27th October 2019, 05:50 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Mine is Raphael global (Mi 9T Pro), and the previous version of this ROM, apart from Xiaomi.eu Miui 10 and 11, were the only ROMs that worked for my device. All ROMs I've tried that require flashing Chinese stuff never booted on my device, leaving a black screen and removing Recovery access, forcing me to flash Fastboot stock.
Anyway, I don't see the need to try and soft brick my device again. And the previous version of this ROM is excellent. It's sad to see so many devs focusing only on one device and not advising about this soft brick. Anyway, good luck.

Oh, sorry, this is an unexpected problem. I will complete the build vendor with Tingyichen as soon as possible so that I can ignore the limitations of the vendor and firmware.
The Following User Says Thank You to ADFXHZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ADFXHZ Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)