Post Reply Email Thread
16th November 2019, 09:55 AM |#51  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,532

Donate to Me
More
Patch 1
This should fix the heating issues and face unlock(Trusted Face) on most of GSIs.

Credits :
amog787
UtsavTheGreat

Regards,
acervenky
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to acervenky For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift acervenky Ad-Free
16th November 2019, 12:18 PM |#52  
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 22

More
wow!
many many thanks for your work
i'm much interested in this Project
Good job Man
The Following User Says Thank You to Alivevil For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Alivevil Ad-Free
22nd November 2019, 09:31 AM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
the main cause of overheating is continuous cpu usage ranging from 20 to 35 percent so that there is no deep sleep and continuous battery heating even after scree off
29th November 2019, 12:21 PM |#54  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 7,899

Donate to Me
More
Mod Edit
Thread Cleaned.

Back to topic everyone. Stop asking ETA's as Developers release it whenever they think its fit to release.

jackeagle
Forum Moderator
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jackeagle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd December 2019, 08:14 PM |#55  
Flag Blackpool
Thanks Meter: 64

More
I'm buying this phone for my daughter and want OOS on it, but being a teenager she'll need the pop up camera to function without the use of an app. When that is fixed I'll 100% be installing this rom. Ive got a oneplus and love the software, no matter what custom rom I use, I always end up going back to stock OOS.
4th December 2019, 10:34 PM |#56  
Forum Moderator
Flag Minga
Thanks Meter: 5,834

More
Hello friends,

I've removed some posts with rude language and off topic discussion.
Please keep in mind to discuss on topic and without offending others
Please be friendly to members and report instead of reply.

Everyone has his own preferences and opinions, so there's no need to discuss about others stance here in this thread where you should give feedback to the rom to help the dev to solve issues.

I recommend to read the FORUM RULES especially those:

2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please don't direct profanity, sexually explicit language or other offensive content toward Members or their work. Conversely, while reading posts from other members, remember that the word you find offensive may not be offensive to the writer. Tolerance is a two-way street.

2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

2.4 Personal attacks, racial, political and / or religious discussions: XDA is a discussion forum about certain mobile phones. Mobile phones are not racial, political, religious or personally offensive and therefore, none of these types of discussions are permitted on XDA.

This is the 2nd time we need to chime in here within a short time

Regards!

strongst
Forum Moderator
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to strongst For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift strongst Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gsi, k20 pro, oxygen os, raphael

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)