Originally Posted by sabitz
Finally got a ROM that is working like a charm. No crash or anything. BTW I found some minor bugs and issues.
1. Brightness dimming step by step, I mean not a smooth transition. Maybe it's called DC dimming. Hopefully devs will find a solution in the future.
2. When in WhatsApp video chat mode, and the front camera is selected, if you switch views between you and your other caller, the camera tries to open again regardless of it being opened already, thus it makes a bit motor noise.
3. I'm not sure but I think the front camera video mode works up to 720p.
These are the issues I found at day-1.
I'll keep posting if I find something new.
Other issues I found that could be added to your list:
- Now playing is not working;
- Voice Match is not working, similar behavior to other custom roms, excepting LOS (The only custom rom, as far as I know, that managed to make it work.) These two issues could be related in some way;
- It takes a little time and effort to make the FP reader work properly. Works perfectly if you register the finger more times, in different positions;
- My national banking app is not working, says checking the device and gets stuck there, even if I hide Magisk from it, and even with Magisk uninstalled;
- Current limitations of Gcam, that are well known and have nothing to do with the actual ROM (no 48mp, video quality, slow-motion crashes, etc.) Haven't tried ANX camera yet.
These are all the bugs I could think of right now, nothing serious, the ROM is actually lovely.
//Found a new issue: Ambient display doesn't seem to dim/brighten automatically. This could have an impact on battery life.