FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][9.0][raphael] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r46][2019/09/06]

552 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,353
 
By jhenrique09, Recognized Developer on 6th September 2019, 03:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th September 2019, 05:23 PM |#141  
wasceem's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soham1990

yes, when you install magisk

Can provide the link to download Magisk please.
 
 
11th September 2019, 05:48 PM |#142  
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasceem

Can provide the link to download Magisk please.

it was only one google search away but here you go
https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/...ger-v7.3.2.apk
The Following User Says Thank You to soham1990 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift soham1990 Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 06:46 PM |#143  
Junior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Great ROM, though there are some minor issues.
Finally got a ROM that is working like a charm. No crash or anything. BTW I found some minor bugs and issues.

1. Brightness dimming step by step, I mean not a smooth transition. Maybe it's called DC dimming. Hopefully devs will find a solution in the future.
2. When in WhatsApp video chat mode, and the front camera is selected, if you switch views between you and your other caller, the camera tries to open again regardless of it being opened already, thus it makes a bit motor noise.
3. I'm not sure but I think the front camera video mode works up to 720p.

These are the issues I found at day-1.
I'll keep posting if I find something new.
The Following User Says Thank You to sabitz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sabitz Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 07:00 PM |#144  
Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabitz

Finally got a ROM that is working like a charm. No crash or anything. BTW I found some minor bugs and issues.

1. Brightness dimming step by step, I mean not a smooth transition. Maybe it's called DC dimming. Hopefully devs will find a solution in the future.
2. When in WhatsApp video chat mode, and the front camera is selected, if you switch views between you and your other caller, the camera tries to open again regardless of it being opened already, thus it makes a bit motor noise.
3. I'm not sure but I think the front camera video mode works up to 720p.

These are the issues I found at day-1.
I'll keep posting if I find something new.

Other issues I found that could be added to your list:
- Now playing is not working;
- Voice Match is not working, similar behavior to other custom roms, excepting LOS (The only custom rom, as far as I know, that managed to make it work.) These two issues could be related in some way;
- It takes a little time and effort to make the FP reader work properly. Works perfectly if you register the finger more times, in different positions;
- My national banking app is not working, says checking the device and gets stuck there, even if I hide Magisk from it, and even with Magisk uninstalled;
- Current limitations of Gcam, that are well known and have nothing to do with the actual ROM (no 48mp, video quality, slow-motion crashes, etc.) Haven't tried ANX camera yet.
These are all the bugs I could think of right now, nothing serious, the ROM is actually lovely.

//Found a new issue: Ambient display doesn't seem to dim/brighten automatically. This could have an impact on battery life.
12th September 2019, 01:25 AM |#145  
nice ROM
but FP fingerprint is not recognizing
i am on PixelExperience_Plus_raphael-9.0-20190906-1038-OFFICIAL
12th September 2019, 03:41 AM |#146  
Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Ok, what are the installation instructions for this device?
12th September 2019, 03:32 PM |#147  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
european version
Thanks alot for making this,
Will it work for the european 9t pro aswell?

BR
12th September 2019, 03:42 PM |#148  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 781
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relufsus

Thanks alot for making this,
Will it work for the european 9t pro aswell?

BR

Yes! Any 9T Pro /K20 Pro
12th September 2019, 06:55 PM |#149  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Lots of people complaining about fp... But my fp is working great.. faster thn stock
Only problem i am facing is choppy pubg gameplay
12th September 2019, 07:20 PM |#150  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aajobamir

Lots of people complaining about fp... But my fp is working great.. faster thn stock
Only problem i am facing is choppy pubg gameplay

Which vendor image are you on?

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Anyone here has the official miui camera apk that can be installed in the ROM?
12th September 2019, 07:28 PM |#151  
nielsscholte's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
Thanks for supporting the K20 Pro I'm coming from a Poco F1 with PE and I've just installed it on my K20 Pro as well Also donated $5 for all your hard work (and maybe it also helps getting the K20 Pro in your hands)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes