FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[STABLE] MSM Xtended XP9 Release v18 [OFFICIAL] [Pie|Android 9.0]

60 posts
Thanks Meter: 260
 
By riteshm321, Member on 9th September 2019, 11:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th September 2019, 09:34 PM |#21  
vrda08's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 295
 
More
Please fix download link in OP, its not working.
10th September 2019, 12:00 AM |#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 164
 
More
i used this rom on my Op5t it was a really great rom and on that phone was fully stable and official everything worked well hope we can reach that stage on this phone to.
10th September 2019, 01:44 AM |#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,201
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tachiquan3

You just lied and im disappointed. Tsk!

why the heck i lie to u? could be ur device issue. i dont have any such crackling sound. only i can hear that popup cam sound is when i keep that popup very near to my ear little motor sound when ur surrounding is completely silent. and i dont think u will use popup cam for ears

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam00561

i used this rom on my Op5t it was a really great rom and on that phone was fully stable and official everything worked well hope we can reach that stage on this phone to.

yes its same team and src. so it will be same
The Following User Says Thank You to mady51 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mady51 Ad-Free
10th September 2019, 03:30 AM |#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mady51

why the heck i lie to u? could be ur device issue. i dont have any such crackling sound. only i can hear that popup cam sound is when i keep that popup very near to my ear little motor sound when ur surrounding is completely silent. and i dont think u will use popup cam for ears[COLOR="Silver"]

He didn't explain the issue well.

it is motor double pop up issue when you..

1. open popup cam in gcam
2. change mode to portrait mode
3. device try to pop up camera again because device doesn't know status of this cam.

you can refer to the commit of abshibek later maybe i think


+I tested your rom and it is working fine so far
10th September 2019, 03:37 AM |#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,201
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpediemz

He didn't explain the issue well.

it is motor double pop up issue when you..

1. open popup cam in gcam
2. change mode to portrait mode
3. device try to pop up camera again because device doesn't know status of this cam.

you can refer to the commit of abshibek later maybe i think


+I tested your rom and it is working fine so far

ohk got it. thanks for explaining the scenario properly. will check it
10th September 2019, 10:47 AM |#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mady51

why the heck i lie to u? could be ur device issue. i dont have any such crackling sound. only i can hear that popup cam sound is when i keep that popup very near to my ear little motor sound when ur surrounding is completely silent. and i dont think u will use popup cam for ears

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------


yes its same team and src. so it will be same

I dont have device issue. I think you dont know what I mean.
10th September 2019, 11:02 AM |#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,201
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tachiquan3

I dont have device issue. I think you dont know what I mean.

yes. see the above post u will understand how clearly he explained the issue. ur statement was just vague "crackling" sound which we didn't understood.
10th September 2019, 11:43 AM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mady51

yes. see the above post u will understand how clearly he explained the issue. ur statement was just vague "crackling" sound which we didn't understood.

so, you have that unusual sound when switching camera modes?
10th September 2019, 11:55 AM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,201
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcn1970

so, you have that unusual sound when switching camera modes?

yes. its basically what happening is u have front cam choosen then cam pops up. now u r trying to change the mode in cam so possibly in the code it might be trying to reset and again open popup cam immediately causing that within no time. we will check that
10th September 2019, 12:28 PM |#30  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
I'm on latest vendor Chinese 10.3.17 stable. But after I flashed Xtended, it asked for vender pq2a.190405.003. What's that?
10th September 2019, 12:35 PM |#31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,201
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaboSenorita

I'm on latest vendor Chinese 10.3.17 stable. But after I flashed Xtended, it asked for vender pq2a.190405.003. What's that?

u can ignore that msg. it will be fixed in future. nothing harm with that msg, just pops when u reboot again.
The Following User Says Thank You to mady51 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mady51 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes