This is my first Xiaomi device (K20 Pro) and i hard bricked it after 30h of usage.
fastboot locked and "your system has been destroyed" message - nice!
So yeah, i was looking for some unbrick methods and didn't found any, so i researched a bit and after a few hours it was done.
Unfortunatly this method isn't free - but it is the cheapest solution out there without a needed appointment - aka fully automated.
For the moderators: this is the one of few available services to authorize a EDL flash, it is the cheapest and the only automated service.
I do not intend to do any kind of promotion here. Once a free method or cheaper service will be available, i'll update the thread accordingly.
Step 1: Open your phone - take off the backpanel and mainboard shield
JerryRigEverything K20 Pro Teardown - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd6KpX5MRtI
Note: only top mobo shield needs to be removed, you can use a thin guitar pick instead of the razorblade (to prevent damage)
Step 2: Get your K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro into EDL mode
1. First of all, unplug the battery connector (blue) from the phone.
2. Now short the 2 points (red) and keep them shorted.
3. Last but not least, plug the usb cable into your usb 2.0 port
(yes, the battery must be disconnected, yes, while doing so you must have the test points shorted)
4. Your phone should now show up in device manager as "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" or "QHSUSB_BULK"
5. if your phone appears in device manager as "QHSUSB_BULK", you have to install the proper driver before proceeding,
please check out this tutorial: https://xiaomibuzz.com/downloads/dow...sb-driver.html
Step 3: Flash your device
1. Make an account at https://s-unlock.com
2. Press "Add fund" in the main navigation bar
3. Add 15$ to your account, i prefer to pay via PayPal - this would be 0.98$ fees - so after fees you pay 15,98$
4. After clicking on "+Add Fund", you'll be redirected to an invoice where you can pay through paypal
(paypal express selected in payment gateway option) via the "Pay Now" button
5. now the necessary credits will be available in the credits balance in the main navigation bar
6. download and install the latest version of xiaomitool (v0.2 currently) here: https://xiaomitool.net/download
7. after installation is complete, open the program and copy the "Fingerprint" from the "Login Area" section
8. open the site where you can order the needed service for the edl flash https://s-unlock.com/users/server-or...service_id=172
9. paste the previously copied fingerprint from xiaomitool into the fingerprint input field of the website and input quantity 15 (just like shown on the screenshot)
Note: the username and password on the order site do not have to match your s-unlock user account, you can pick a different username/password - just remember them!
10. press submit - your credit balance on the s-unlock site should show 0 now - don't worry, your credits have been transferred to the xiaomitool account
11. Open xiaomitool again and login with the credentials you chose during the order process (see step 9)
12. after clicking login, the program connects to the server and shows your current balance of 15 credits
13. download the correct fastboot-firmware for your phone from here https://mirom.ezbox.idv.tw/en/phone/raphael/
Note: Chinese variant requires chinese firmware on locked bootloader, same applies to india, russia, eea (eu) and global.
14. extract the downloaded fastboot firmware through winrar
15. select the extracted firmware folder in xiaomitools
16. Press "EDL flash" - it should detect your phone as "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Device" and request an edl authentication for 10 credits
17. confirm the popup - and the flash process starts if you did everything right
18. Congrats, you unbricked your device - and i'm sure you are able to reassemble it again by yourself