[ROM] [Download] MIUI 12.0.2.0 Global Indian Stable for Redmi K20 Pro QFKINXM

Search This thread

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 11
Can anyone tell how to remove the pre-installed youtube app from MIUI? I want to install youtube vanced and it won't get installed unless I remove the existing youtube apk.
Thanks
a) You can try with ADB (not sure would it be enough for Vanced):
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.youtube
or
>adb shell pm disable-user com.google.android.youtube

b) If your Bootloader is unlocked, you can use TWRP, Advanced, File manager or root explorer like MiXPlorer (if rooted), navigate to:
/system/app/YouTube
and rename YouTube apk to bak, and reboot

Before that, go to Settings, Apps, YouTube and Uninstall updates (to return to the stock YT on System)

Both for (a) and (b), you can install Package Manager from Playstore to verify the package name and/or path for the YT app (or any other app or service)

vaib

a) You can try with ADB (not sure would it be enough for Vanced):
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.youtube
or
>adb shell pm disable-user com.google.android.youtube

b) If your Bootloader is unlocked, you can use TWRP, Advanced, File manager or root explorer like MiXPlorer (if rooted), navigate to:
/system/app/YouTube
and rename YouTube apk to bak, and reboot

Before that, go to Settings, Apps, YouTube and Uninstall updates (to return to the stock YT on System)

Both for (a) and (b), you can install Package Manager from Playstore to verify the package name and/or path for the YT app (or any other app or service)
I got it :) I wasn’t able to find the location of the apk of youtube that's why I asked the question. I looked in system/app, system/priv-app and some other locations but couldn't find it.
Finally I found it in a different location and deleted it using my file manager only.
But thanks for the help. I'll use the adb method next time. It looks simple and fast if it works.

Saswata Chakraborty

Jan 6, 2018
City Of Joy
Google Pixel 7a
It would be nice if you can update the link for fastboot ROM (.tgz) as well. Since the Indian government had blocked Mi Community app and website, we can not go into their website (without VPN) to download the fastboot ROM.

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 11
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xiaomi just release MIUI 12 Indian Stable Version.

MIUI 12.0.2.0 (Andoid 10)
    Download

MIUI 12.0.1.0 (Andoid 10)
    Download

MIUI 12.0.0.9 (Andoid 10)
    Download

MIUI 11.0.6.0 (Andoid 10)
    Download

MIUI 11.0.4.0 (Andoid 10)
    Download

MIUI 11.0.3.0 (Andoid 10)
    Download

MIUI 11.0.1.0 (Andoid 10)
    Download

Instruction
    1. Download the ROM.
    2. Edit the zip file deleting the file "compability.zip".
    3. Edit the zip file removing the first and the sencond lines in [META-INF/com/google/android/update-script]
    Code:
    getprop("ro.product.device") == "raphaelin" || abort("E3004: This package is for \"raphaelin\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.product.device") + "\".");
    ui_print("Target: Xiaomi/raphaelin/raphaelin:10/QKQ1.190825.002/V11.0.1.0.QFKINXM:user/release-keys");
    4. With Unlocked Bootloader, boot in TWRP - Download
    5. Put the file into your internal storage and then flash.
    6. Reboot (For First boot it takes upto 40-50 sec to show splash screen after upgrade)

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    Use Evolution custom ROM

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately non MIUI custom ROMs dont support GPay. I am not on Mi-globe and it works pretty well. I have given up on the India ROM. The Chinese Beta are so much more stable and feature rich. I love the swipe feature for Google Now. Very Handy
    Has anyone got the v12 update in India?

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
    MIUI OTA 11.0.6.0 > 12.0.1.0 (Andoid 10)
    OTA Download

MIUI 12.0.1.0 (Andoid 10)
    Download
    Can i flash on locked bootloader,

Sorry dont even know how to flash, xiaomi does not make this process user friendly

There is an option to flash the ROM through the Updater app for a locked device.