FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]MiUI_8.3_V7.3.9EPIC_ROM For A7010a48[19-04-2017]

807 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,878

Post Reply Email Thread
Hello XDA-ians

This is Epic Rom based on miui 8.3 ported for Lenovo K4 note. I ported this rom from Redmi Note 4(MTK)
Jamflux, Pocarropa, and MrRaines (MrTomatico on en.miui), creators of Épic ROM.
Epic ROM is a Custom ROM based on MIUI, but with some mods and with lots of improvement. It is a Fully featured Custom rom in Stock Rom arena.
**IMPORTANT ADVISE : Install at your own risk on your device. We are not responsible of any damage on your device. Read carefully instructions before install.
As this rom is ported, it may have some minor bugs or crashes.Install at your own risk

Features:
  • Based on Latest 7.3.9 build (Xiaomi.eu build)
  • Multilanguage
  • Gapps Pico pre-installed (Google Play Store and Google Services... you can choose what Google app's are you going to install later :P)
  • Music App Improved (New!)
  • Icons on Settings (New!)
  • Root SuperSU updated and adapted to K4 NOTE
  • Busybox pre-installed
  • Kernel tweaks
  • MIUI Launcher improvements
  • Advanced Reboot Menú (PowerMenu improved)
  • DolbyAtmos Updated to latest version
  • Fingeprint Lock
  • Supports Xposed but Xposed is not pre-installed (I am not going to pre-install Xposed on this ROM to prevent System Issues, but I bring you the posibility of installing it, thanks to init.d, root, and busybox... use Xposed at your own risk).
  • Animations on SystemUI (lockscreen). Thanks to Xiaomi EU.
  • Epic Bootanimation
  • Better Battery and Performance/RAM management thanks to few more code lines from Epic Team & Xiaomi Eu

What Works:
  • Audio
  • Wifi
  • Bluetooth
  • Calling
  • Camera
  • Sms
  • Data
  • Fingerprint
  • hotspot

Not working:
  • Volte
  • NFC
  • FM Radio

How to install
  1. Download ZIP from below.
  2. Reboot to recovery(Recovery Link)
  3. Make a full backup of your current ROM
  4. Wipe: Dalvik, Cache, Data, System.
  5. Install ZIP Rom.
  6. **IMPORTANT ADVISE: Sometines TWRP have issues installing .zip and you might get Error 7. If this happens, please reinstall the ROM. In the second try, TWRP will install without problem. If you still having the issue, download the ROM again (sometimes servers download a corrupt .zip file...).
  7. **IMPORTANT ADVISE 2: On first boot, you will get one bootloop, THAT'S NORMAL, this is caused by ROOT installation. Please, do not interrupt process and look how your device turns ON in 10-15 minutes. Next time you reboot or Power on your device, it will turn ON like always :P.
  8. Reboot system and wait 10 minutes until your device loads the system (only first time)
  9. Configure your Google Account and Mi Cloud like always
  10. Enjoy

Download Links:
Rom : MiUi_8.3 based on 7.3.23
Recovery : Twrp
Gapps : Pre-installed(Pico)
Latest Rom:
Miui_8.3_7.2.23
Miui_8.3_7.39
Miui_8.3_7.3.9-ZeroAddition
Miui_8.3_7.3.23-ZeroAddition(latest)

Changelog:
  • Camera is fully working without crash
  • Compass fixed
  • Whatsapp crash fixed
  • Audio setting crash fixed
  • Kernel Upstream to 3.18.48
  • ZeroAddition-Kernel added
  • Data Bug fixed
  • Still more Features
  • Enjoy!

Special Thanks to:

Xiaomi (and Xiaomi official developers for bring to us this amazing OS)
Google
Xiaomi Eu Team
MultiROM Team
Epic Team Members @JamFlux, @pocarropa, ByAdvesary, Albertkuba, @xxxlol456789xXx, @coolmihir, @mrtomatico (MrRaines))
All MIUI DEVICE TEAM
All Admins/Mods/SMods from En.MIUI
HTCManía (Spanish Forum)
Great thanks to orachi (Mesut pektir)
@Deepflex
@amit@
@mohancm
@kuberrocks96
@a.m.T(My Team)

I been working very hard for this Rom.Atlast got some Success. Hope K4 Note users had a Great Rom.
If you like my Development, Appreciate me for my Works

Good Luck
The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to mohancm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mohancm Ad-Free

14th February 2017, 07:33 PM |#2  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag bengaluru

Donate to Me
More
Reserved**
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mohancm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mohancm Ad-Free
14th February 2017, 07:41 PM |#3  
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 204

More
and how amazing you are!
downloading and will flash it and feed back
14th February 2017, 07:45 PM |#4  
Flag Ahmadabad
Thanks Meter: 172

More
It's easy to fix bugs in AOSP but it's damm insanely hard to fix all bugs in ported MiUi thnx for your hardwork @mohancm sir i am a student i am not earning else i surely donated for it 😃😃😃
The Following User Says Thank You to dg28gadhavi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dg28gadhavi Ad-Free
14th February 2017, 07:52 PM |#5  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag bengaluru

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dg28gadhavi

It's easy to fix bugs in AOSP but it's damm insanely hard to fix all bugs in ported MiUi thnx for your hardwork @mohancm sir i am a student i am not earning else i surely donated for it

No Problem, I am also still a student.
As a Protocol Everyone asks for donation, so i asked(LOL).And I am not working for donations or Promotions. i am working for my device and the people who follow me. Thats it. Have a Great Joy.
Thank you.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to mohancm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mohancm Ad-Free
14th February 2017, 08:28 PM |#6  
Flag Bhubaneswar
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Great thanx to mohancm for the epic rom. I m going to install it.
14th February 2017, 08:35 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Wow amazing! Can you provide screen shots?
The Following User Says Thank You to karan_barvalia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift karan_barvalia Ad-Free
14th February 2017, 09:57 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
If I want to use Xposed I have to download this version? https://forum.xda-developers.com/xpo...-miui-t3367634

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Another question what's the Android version on this ROM?
15th February 2017, 01:17 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Some people are reporting that WhatsApp is closing, and the battery is heating up while charging and using at the same time
The Following User Says Thank You to gabriel_agra For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gabriel_agra Ad-Free
15th February 2017, 03:06 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel_agra

Some people are reporting that WhatsApp is closing, and the battery is heating up while charging and using at the same time

This is normal load is more than is necessary and therefore is battery heating

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel_agra

If I want to use Xposed I have to download this version? https://forum.xda-developers.com/xpo...-miui-t3367634

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Another question what's the Android version on this ROM?

Android 6.0
The Following User Says Thank You to focos zei For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift focos zei Ad-Free
15th February 2017, 03:27 AM |#11  
Flag Roha,Maharashtra
Thanks Meter: 41

More
You are great man
Downloading now,when download finishes i will install and give feedback of your miui rom
Thanks sir
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
a7010a48, lenovo_vibe_k4_note, mashmallow, miui

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)