FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RECOVERY]TWRP-3.1 for Lenovo Vibe K6 /Power/plus/Note (karate/karatep)

1,166 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,950

Post Reply Email Thread
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

DOWNLOADS:

Lenovo k33

Lenovo k53

HOW TO FLASH (fastboot method):
  • Code:
    adb reboot bootloader
  • Code:
    fastboot -i 0x17ef flash recovery twrp.img
  • Code:
    fastboot oem reboot-recovery

CREDITS:
  • TeamWin
  • CyanogenMod/Lineage Android
  • Hyper
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to karthick mostwanted For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift karthick mostwanted Ad-Free

8th June 2017, 02:44 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai

Donate to Me
More
reserved
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to karthick mostwanted For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift karthick mostwanted Ad-Free
9th June 2017, 10:06 AM |#3  
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 647

More
Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to dr.bathman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dr.bathman Ad-Free
16th June 2017, 02:30 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
have any one got black screen on rebooting in this twrp? I got black screen.
The Following User Says Thank You to mukesht For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mukesht Ad-Free
29th June 2017, 09:10 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Can u tell me Lenovo k6 custom recovery I stucked with twrp recovery I just want to change it with my customer recovery
The Following User Says Thank You to surya12345 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift surya12345 Ad-Free
9th July 2017, 02:41 AM |#6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by mukesht

have any one got black screen on rebooting in this twrp? I got black screen.

I got a black screen too, did you solve it? I have K33b36
The Following User Says Thank You to adri_sefp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adri_sefp Ad-Free
9th July 2017, 09:12 AM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adri_sefp

I got a black screen too, did you solve it? I have K33b36

Pls try sevenmax's recovery or use stock recovery.img to flash it using fastboot mode.
The Following User Says Thank You to mukesht For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mukesht Ad-Free
9th July 2017, 04:29 PM |#8  
Quote:
Originally Posted by mukesht

Pls try sevenmax's recovery or use stock recovery.img to flash it using fastboot mode.

Yes, I tried with both recoveries from: http://karthick111.me/k6/twrp/ but in both cases I end up with a black screen. SevenMaxs recoveries work fine but they won't let me flash Lineage 14.1 as Error 7 always shows up
9th July 2017, 05:18 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adri_sefp

Yes, I tried with both recoveries from: http://karthick111.me/k6/twrp/ but in both cases I end up with a black screen. SevenMaxs recoveries work fine but they won't let me flash Lineage 14.1 as Error 7 always shows up

In that case extract the zip also extract system.new.dat to system.img then flash boot.img and system.img using fastboot mode. It should boot you successfully in lineageos,but you may face an issue if your device is encrypted. Lineage will not able to decrypt it and you need to erase userdata.
Try it on your own risk but first make the proper twrp backup.best luck.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mukesht For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mukesht Ad-Free
14th July 2017, 03:45 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Installing TWRP 3.1 on the k6 vibe (k33b36) causes the black screen to go into recovery. I had to restore the previous one by fastboot. Any solution?
18th July 2017, 02:15 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai

Donate to Me
More
TWRP 3.1 is up & brazil variant k33b36,37 who had black screen issues is now fixed enjoy
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to karthick mostwanted For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift karthick mostwanted Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lenovo-k6-power

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)