LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
What's working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
- Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.
Follow Instructions Carefully otherwise you will get error :
- Reboot to recovery
- Wipe cache, dalvic cache, system, data
- Flash ROM & Gapps arm64 together
- Done-Reboot Now
- Enjoy the clean rom
K6 Note/Plus (karatep)
Our telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEPrej6nmzca5GK_fw
Don't forget to press thanks
Lineage-15.1 for Lenovo k6/Power, ROM for the Lenovo K6 / K6 Power
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest stock firmware
Last Updated 2018-04-11