FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][9.0.0_r46]LineageOS 16.0 for Lenovo K6/Power

1,322 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,260
 
Post Reply Email Thread
31st July 2019, 09:53 AM |#41  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
omg android pie
31st July 2019, 11:23 AM |#42  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
when i try to install, i get error 7 while updating vendor image. (using latest official twrp)

what am i doing wrong?
31st July 2019, 11:54 AM |#43  
Junior Member
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCplays

when i try to install, i get error 7 while updating vendor image. (using latest official twrp)

what am i doing wrong?

Flash first LOS15 december edition (20181206) and after LOS16 and Gapps.
31st July 2019, 12:04 PM |#44  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AckyXDA

Flash first LOS15 december edition (20181206) and after LOS16 and Gapps.

still error 7 while trying to install los 16
31st July 2019, 12:51 PM |#45  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCplays

when i try to install, i get error 7 while updating vendor image. (using latest official twrp)

what am i doing wrong?

Are there you getting 'failed to update vendor image error'?
31st July 2019, 01:24 PM |#46  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsh2001


Are there you getting 'failed to update vendor image error'?

well, i installed the stock image with qfil and then i had no problems. the install worked.

thx for help
31st July 2019, 04:54 PM |#47  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
For K53a48? Karatep lenovo k6 note 🙁
1st August 2019, 02:40 AM |#48  
Senior Member
Flag Jagdishpur, Amethi
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Karthik Sir does not have a Karatep to build pie. Your help will make the development go further.
And now please stop asking for KarateP pie and spam the thread.
1st August 2019, 04:17 PM |#49  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Developing Zeus

Karthik Sir does not have a Karatep to build pie. Your help will make the development go further.
And now please stop asking for KarateP pie and spam the thread.



😟😣

Then can i install this rom in karatep with some modifications?
2nd August 2019, 03:26 AM |#50  
ultim@weapon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Shillong
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by solanki zeel


Then can i install this rom in karatep with some modifications?

Yes, but you need to modify the dev Karthick's bank account (or just buy him a karatep phone).
2nd August 2019, 05:19 PM |#51  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I hace an error
I have an error "failed to mount '/ vendor' (invalid argument)". It doesn't let me install the ROM (I already tried all versions of TWRP and none works) any solution? (I lost the backup of the rom stock)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes