[GUIDE] UNROOT Restore Stock Recovery & Rom 6.0.1 LENOVO K6 NOTE (K53a48)

Search This thread

hadid90

can enter to download mode anymore :D : D :D :D hahahahaha

any clews .. pressing volume up + power button just opens a screen with lenovo logo

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

can enter to download mode anymore :D : D :D :D hahahahaha

any clews .. pressing volume up + power button just opens a screen with lenovo logo

i flashed the twrp stock flashable zip .. and got my download mode back .. haha :p

apomyl

Dec 17, 2017
hi iam from greece i have lenovo k6 (k33a48) do you have a originall row from europe? thanks

Anvesh@a6

Dec 16, 2014
Lenovo K6 power process.

Hey, Do we need to follow the same process for Lenovo K6 power?. If yes, provide the download link for the same. Moreover, I am unable to access the google drive as it says permission required. Please help!

xalo86

Jan 23, 2018
good day, please help. I can not download the official firmware for Lenovo K6 NOTE before your Google storage. please help

Truongleo

Jun 13, 2017
Same here bro

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

I give mobile to service centre. they flash nougat then both sim worked fine i thought now both sim will work fine in marshmallow too...but it doesn't happend one sim works n other sim shows their network forbidden..even i try to restore twrp backup of dual sim working nougat rom..still problem occurs...if you get any solution please reply ?

I also have same problem with this case, could you please give me the stock rom of dual sim K6 note, i had headeach in coupel day :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Sep 10, 2018
According to adilrenzu's guide here we are now able to root Lenovo K6 Note successflully. This guide is for users who want to change their phones to the factory original state, downgrade from 7.0 or unroot. I tested this with my lenovo k6 note. Bu as you know rooting and unrooting operations are dangerous and may brick your phone. Please do it with your own risk.

This downgrade process supports full OTA Upgrade.

Reguired Files
First Download all required files from here http://goo.gl/Gfs1zf
Install Drivers in 2_Driver.rar
Install softwares in 3_Microsoft C.rar (For 64bit Windows install Both)
Phone : In Developer Options >
>Turn on USB debugging
>Enable Oem Unlock

1. Uninstalling Root
We must uninstall root (supersu) on the device. Select supersu app and tap the settings.
Access > Default Access > Grant and Full Unroot > Continue > Yes > Yes
The phone is restarting now. Check the supersu app not in drawer.
Shutdown the phone.

2. Turn Phone To Download Mode.
Hold down together the Volume Up + Power button for a while. Release power key after lenovo logo shows up. On the menu select download. Download Mode dont have any screen. Screen is blank but working.)
Connect phone to PC

3. Flashing Rom
Unrar 5_K53_S123_170216_ROW_STOCK.rar (Latest) or 5_K53_S116_161115_ROW_STOCK.rar (Testing OTA)
Unrar 4_QcomDLoader.rar Open folder. Click and open QcomDloader.exe
On Downloder Window Click load button. (First on top left)
Select the directory of the rom files (The directory numbered 5 which contains many img files) Click OK.
Click settings button. (Second on top left)
Dont change anything. I was pre entered the options. Check the values. If wrong, correct.
Manifacture Order: EMPTY (Important)
Download Mode: UPGRADE
Chipset: 8937
Downloaded Rom: CHECKED
eMMC Programmer: prog_emmc_firehose_8937_ddr.mbn
Raw Program: rawprogram0.xml
patch0: patch0.xml
Click OK.
Click Start button. (Third on top left)
Status becomes Downloading. Wait for a while. Flashing finishes around 400-500 seconds.
Status becomes Finish. Progress Passed.
Disconnect the phone. Close the Downloader on PC.
Press Power button 10 seconds on phone. Device is restarting.
Wait a few minutes. Phone will be opened to first install mode . In language selection screen Shutdown the phone by pressing power button.

4. Installing ADB
Install 1_adb-setup-1.3.exe to the pc. (Select > Yes > Yes > Yes > Yes. In the opened window click Install)

5. Locking the Bootloader.
Restart phone in fastboot mode. (Hold down power + Volume DOWN keys. Fastboot Mode appairs left top of the screen.)
Connect phone to PC
Adb directory now located in C Drive. Open adb folder. Open a command window here. (CRTL+SHIFT right click on empty space. Select Open Command Prompt Here)
Type: fastboot devices then press enter. (Your device must be listing like: s356d3a9 fastboot)
Type: fastboot oem lock (OKAY [ 0.031s] finished. total time: 0.031s)
Type: fastboot oem device-info
Control all options are false.
Disconnect the phone. Restart phone by pressing power button 10 seconds.
Finished...

This rom contains no bloatware except Lenovo Help (a.k.a Lenovo Companion)

Changing The Phone Region (Optional)
Open Dialer > Type ####682# > Chose Your Region > Restart
Check Region > Type ####5993# > Last 2 chars are your region.
Changing the region gives you to access phone software's drive when connect it to PC

OFFICIAL ROM LINKS: (Lenovo Ota Server)

Update ROM S116-161115 to S123-170216
http://phonedl.ota.lenovomm.com/dls/v6/K53_S116_161115_ROW_TO_K53_S123_170216_ROW_WC2178D800.zip

Update ROM S123-170216 to S218-170605 (Official Android 7.0)
http://phonedl.ota.lenovomm.com/dls/v6/K53_S123_170216_ROW_TO_K53_S218_170605_ROW_WC48DE0BA5.zip

Changelog

Added Lenovo Vibe K6 Note Android 7.0 Nougat Official Rom Link: Download From Lenovo Server
Added Region Codes: S116-161115 Rom added to repository who wants to test OTA

Hi, regarding with restoring how can i restore my stock boot.img? I already have twrp recovery but want to flash magisk. It says restore my stock boot.img.

trob83

Oct 24, 2018
Stock Recovery

Hi

Can i find somewhere the original Recovery for k53a48? I installed TWRP and would like to get back the original recovery, and I didn't make backup of it. (I know, I know....)

Is it the same for all versions of ROM, or differ on versions?

reminderlang

Jul 18, 2017
According to adilrenzu's guide here we are now able to root Lenovo K6 Note successflully. This guide is for users who want to change their phones to the factory original state, downgrade from 7.0 or unroot. I tested this with my lenovo k6 note. Bu as you know rooting and unrooting operations are dangerous and may brick your phone. Please do it with your own risk.

Reguired Files
>Turn on USB debugging
>Enable Oem Unlock

1. Uninstalling Root
We must uninstall root (supersu) on the device. Select supersu app and tap the settings.
Shutdown the phone.

Hold down together the Volume Up + Power button for a while. Release power key after lenovo logo shows up. On the menu select download. Download Mode dont have any screen. Screen is blank but working.)
Connect phone to PC

3. Flashing Rom
Unrar 5_K53_S123_170216_ROW_STOCK.rar (Latest) or 5_K53_S116_161115_ROW_STOCK.rar (Testing OTA)
Select the directory of the rom files (The directory numbered 5 which contains many img files) Click OK.
Dont change anything. I was pre entered the options. Check the values. If wrong, correct.
Click OK.
Status becomes Downloading. Wait for a while. Flashing finishes around 400-500 seconds.
Wait a few minutes. Phone will be opened to first install mode . In language selection screen Shutdown the phone by pressing power button.

4. Installing ADB
Install 1_adb-setup-1.3.exe to the pc. (Select > Yes > Yes > Yes > Yes. In the opened window click Install)

Restart phone in fastboot mode. (Hold down power + Volume DOWN keys. Fastboot Mode appairs left top of the screen.)
Connect phone to PC
Adb directory now located in C Drive. Open adb folder. Open a command window here. (CRTL+SHIFT right click on empty space. Select Open Command Prompt Here)
Type: fastboot devices then press enter. (Your device must be listing like: s356d3a9 fastboot)
Finished...

Changing the region gives you to access phone software's drive when connect it to PC

http://phonedl.ota.lenovomm.com/dls/v6/K53_S116_161115_ROW_TO_K53_S123_170216_ROW_WC2178D800.zip

http://phonedl.ota.lenovomm.com/dls/v6/K53_S123_170216_ROW_TO_K53_S218_170605_ROW_WC48DE0BA5.zip

Changelog

Added Lenovo Vibe K6 Note Android 7.0 Nougat Official Rom Link: Download From Lenovo Server

Good day!
Is it okay if i just want to install/flash stock firmware?
without unrooting or locking bootloader
Updated my rom to Nougat via OTA. My IMEI and baseband has been unknown since then.
Rooted my phone yesterday and it would be a pain to unroot and lock bootloader again since i want to keep em (thought i can restore IMEI if i root my phone).
Thanks in advance :)

Kiyiya

Dec 15, 2018
can someone please share 5_K53_S123_170216_ROW_STOCK.rar
i have been looking for it everywhere with no luck.. please if you have it share it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Reguired Files
    >Turn on USB debugging
    >Enable Oem Unlock

1. Uninstalling Root
    Shutdown the phone.

Connect phone to PC

3. Flashing Rom
    Click OK.

4. Installing ADB

Connect phone to PC
    Finished...

Changelog

Harder than unlocking bootloader
    According to adilrenzu's guide here we are now able to root Lenovo K6 Note successflully. This guide is for users who want to change their phones to the factory original state. I tested this with my lenovo k6 note. Bu as you know rooting and unrooting operations are dangerous and may brick your phone. Please do it with your own risk.

LINKS
    Here's the link I made.
    I will upload the S116-161116 ROM and S123-170216 ROM later.​

LINKS:

Adb_setup-1.3.zip
    Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1s22pdptn8q8oox/1_adb-setup-1.3.exe

Driver.rar / Lenovo Usb Driver
    Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/rf4hfmm6nq8bw9s/2_Driver.rar

Microsoft C.rar
    Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/v6so59rww6o6b8f/3_Microsoft_C.rar

QcomDLoader.rar
    Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/i9pnl00kl2e22c2/4_QcomDLoader_(1).rar

Platform_Tools_Windows.zip with fastboot
    Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1h71jaodrc2om06/platform-tools-latest-windows.zip

( PS. PLEASE REPORT IF THE LINK IS BROKEN OR CORRUPTED )

Please like button!!​
    :good::good::good:

Wait for the ROM link I will upload it later:cool::cool:
    According to adilrenzu's guide here we are now able to root Lenovo K6 Note successflully. This guide is for users who want to change their phones to the factory original state. I tested this with my lenovo k6 note. Bu as you know rooting and unrooting operations are dangerous and may brick your phone. Please do it with your own risk.

Here's the new link of forum I made on it.....

https://xdaforums.com/general/rooting-roms/lenovo-vibe-k6-note-guide-rooting-t3602763

On that thread it has full guide ROOTING & RESTORE.

Hit that link and read it on
    Can receive Ota update: YES. select old firmware. After install you will receive the Ota update.

Tested with Qdownloader and Qfil. All OK. Not tested with command.

Flashable zip file: NO

Thanks!