FORUMS

Lenovo K8 Note Not Booting after Flashing Stock ROM using SP Flash Tool

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By craziesthacker, Junior Member on 20th April 2019, 12:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I had recently formatted entire device with "Format whole flash except Bootloader" option in SP Flash tool v5.1904.00, and then tried to flash the stock ROM (described in XDA Forum and this is the ROM I tried). Everything went fine, and the flashing completed successfully with green check. But phone won't turn ON after flashing. I even tried formatting with "Format whole flash", and then Downloading the stock ROM but still no luck. I even tried this ROM, but still no luck.
Phone Specifications:
Name: Lenovo K8 Note
Model: XT1902-3
RAM: 4 GB
Internal Memory: 64 GB

I can see the charging light ON after flashing while connecting it to PC but its not getting detected in device manager (though it gets detected in SP Flash Tool).

Please help me fix this issue.
22nd April 2019, 04:15 AM |#2  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by craziesthacker

I had recently formatted entire device with "Format whole flash except Bootloader" option in SP Flash tool v5.1904.00, and then tried to flash the stock ROM (described in XDA Forum and this is the ROM I tried). Everything went fine, and the flashing completed successfully with green check. But phone won't turn ON after flashing. I even tried formatting with "Format whole flash", and then Downloading the stock ROM but still no luck. I even tried this ROM, but still no luck.
Phone Specifications:
Name: Lenovo K8 Note
Model: XT1902-3
RAM: 4 GB
Internal Memory: 64 GB

I can see the charging light ON after flashing while connecting it to PC but its not getting detected in device manager (though it gets detected in SP Flash Tool).

Please help me fix this issue.

Is Your device displaying anything like device unlocked even if bootloader is locked in bottom left corner After flashing rom
23rd April 2019, 11:24 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi675

Is Your device displaying anything like device unlocked even if bootloader is locked in bottom left corner After flashing rom

Before flashing using SP Flash tool it used to show that message but after flashing, the phone just wouldn't show anything on the screen. Its just plain black.
23rd April 2019, 05:26 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by craziesthacker

Before flashing using SP Flash tool it used to show that message but after flashing, the phone just wouldn't show anything on the screen. Its just plain black.

Not Even Lenovo Logo...You should install LMSA and download latest rom file and try to flash through it by rescue method if failed Flash it Through SPFT v5.1824 recommended as I have used via format all + download
2nd May 2019, 05:40 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi675

Not Even Lenovo Logo...You should install LMSA and download latest rom file and try to flash through it by rescue method if failed Flash it Through SPFT v5.1824 recommended as I have used via format all + download

Finally after installing the ROM from LMSA, I could see the lenovo logo with "device unlocked" message in the bottom. But it doesn't boot, like it keeps restarting after showing the logo. It doesn't show the lenovo animation of android starting or anything similar. Sometimes it just goes to fastboot mode automatically.
11th April 2020, 05:59 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
bro what did you do then to fix the problem i have same problem
25th April 2020, 08:41 PM |#7  

More
Need help! Phone is not detected by PC to do any further actions
How to install the ROM from LMSA if phone is bot connecting or detected by PC. Its totally blank screen not even shows charging. I have the same problem like you. Please help
15th May 2020, 12:55 PM |#8  

More
Did you ever resolve it? Im having the same issue
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)