FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Lenovo K8 Note ROMS

147 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By gokulraj3, Senior Member on 2nd September 2017, 07:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Lenovo k8 Note is device with huge possibilities, like the Xiaomi redmi note 4. Since the Stock android is not so properly optimised we need to roms to do that. And also without losing the features it have with it. I want the update to happen in my lenovo k8 note but the recovery the device have now cant be changed since it will only be able update the device. so with out amazing roms in the market we cant go for changing the recovery.

2nd September 2017, 07:33 AM |#2  
Flag *RESTRICTED AREA*
Thanks Meter: 1,962

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokulraj3

Lenovo k8 Note is device with huge possibilities, like the Xiaomi redmi note 4. Since the Stock android is not so properly optimised we need to roms to do that. And also without losing the features it have with it. I want the update to happen in my lenovo k8 note but the recovery the device have now cant be changed since it will only be able update the device. so with out amazing roms in the market we cant go for changing the recovery.

Sur,atleast your device supports Volte,you should be grateful for that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Ak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr.Ak Ad-Free
2nd September 2017, 07:56 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag trivandrum

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ak

Sur,atleast your device supports Volte,you should be grateful for that.

Sure, What Happened? I am looking for developers for lenovo k8 note.
The Following User Says Thank You to gokulraj3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gokulraj3 Ad-Free
2nd September 2017, 08:33 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Ya me too
It's surely a device with great possibilities. We should wait for the devs to eek out the best for this device
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anas Rahman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Anas Rahman Ad-Free
2nd September 2017, 09:50 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag trivandrum

Donate to Me
More
How to backup all data into my pc of my device.? How to root my device without losing my current recovery
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gokulraj3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gokulraj3 Ad-Free
2nd September 2017, 10:38 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
please start a development section in xda for lenovo k8 note
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to adamnp2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adamnp2000 Ad-Free
2nd September 2017, 11:02 AM |#7  

More
someone start thread k8... i dont know how to start... i am also looking for custom rom, kernals and other amazing stuff...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pranav351985 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pranav351985 Ad-Free
2nd September 2017, 03:28 PM |#8  
Flag jaipur
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Yeah. . Just unlocked bootloader today but didn't find any recovery. Devs should start working on this device
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
3rd September 2017, 01:41 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Lenovo ko note
Ya I am also looking for it . It's really bad that's even XDA team not providing anything
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aju.pt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aju.pt Ad-Free
3rd September 2017, 02:33 PM |#10  
Flag Satara , Maharashtra, India
Thanks Meter: 59

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Yeah. . Just unlocked bootloader today but didn't find any recovery. Devs should start working on this device

please tell me process for unlocking bootloader of lenovo k8 note
3rd September 2017, 06:25 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ysalunke007

This are files required for unblocking bootloader.
1)lenovo usb driver.
2)ADB

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...XpKQVRPVmpCT28

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysalunke007

This is the instructions for unblocking bootloader
https://www.getdroidtips.com/unlock-...enovo-k8-note/

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

TWRP

https://www.shubhammapari.com/2016/0...evice.html?m=1
The Following User Says Thank You to lohan8055 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lohan8055 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lenovo roms, lenovo-k8-note, root-flashable, root-guide

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)