Before Proceeding backup your data
TRY at OWN risk I'm NOT Responsibe if you BRICK YOUR DEVICE
Update- This method is tested & working with latest ota update NMB26.54-74
IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG Download & Flash Stock ROM
Stock ROM link
Updated Stock ROM 54-74 GDrive - here
Old version Stock ROM Google Drive Link Stock Rom
nvram backup file by @peacelover94 - here
>Tool img DL fail
Video Guide For Stock Rom Flashing - Youtube
How to Flash Stock Rom via Fastboot Method -
2. Reboot to Fastboot Mode by using cmd command
Switch off then Press & Hold Vol Up + Power button for while once menu appeared Select fastboot by using Vol Up key & confirm by pressing Vol Down Key
3. In fastboot type following command in CMD Window
For checking devices is connected in fastboot enter
fastboot flash cache cache.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash system system.img
Download & Install ADB from here
First Unlock your bootloader
To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled"
2. Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the OEM Unlock by going to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging
3. Now connect your phone to Computer using USB Cable.
4. When you connect your Phone to Computer, please wait until all the drivers get installed.
5. Open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click.
6. Now type the command below to reboot your phone to bootloader
8. proceed to unlock the bootloader with the following command:
Remember that this step will wipe EVERYTHING off the phone
9. Reboot Your Device , You will see Orange Status bla bla bla Don't panic Its normal thing now setup your device but do not restore backup yet
Flashing TWRP and ROOT
Updated Black Screen Fix TWRP - Download
Download latest Magisk zip from here
SuperSu zip from here
Flahed & Tested SuperSU v2.82 works fine but SafetyNet Fails
Sock Recovery if needed Link
2. Open CMD by Shift+Right click open cmd where your TWRP_184.108.40.206.img is downloaded.
3. Reboot to Bootloader by
Use "vol up + down + power button" to manually switch off you k8 note, otherwise twrp will restore to stock if you use fastboot reboot command.
6. After Switch Off Press & hold vol up + power button then select recovery by vol up & press vol down key to enter in recovery.
7. Now Wait for 30 Sec/ till phone vibrates, Then press power button + vol up simultaneously until you see twrp lock screen.
8. Just Cancel if It asks for Enter password to decrypt and Allow modification by swipe.
9. If you see internal storage 0mb Then GoTo Wipe and FORMAT DATA once & reboot to recovery
10. GoTo install browse and select Magisk.zip or SuperSU.zip & flash.(optional if needed install Busybox for Android NDK by osm0sis magisk module for busybox)
11. Reboot Enjoy.
Known bug in TWRP-
Battery always shows 50% in TWRP
Video Guide https://youtu.be/HrbppEWlOhs
Join Lenovo K8 Note Development Group on Telegram for direct Conversation Link
WhatsApp Group Link
Enable Wireless Display/MiraCast Magisk Module - Video
@andy_zhang - for stock rom post link
and me @ysalunke007 for TWRP
NEXT CUSTOM ROM