FORUMS

[OFFICIAL][Cam] Google Camera v4 [Manning/Marino/Brady][Root/Non Root]

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 43

Post Reply Email Thread

OFFICIAL GCAM IS HERE!!

Quote:

* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
* Same statement for XDA.

About this GCam:
- Version: 4.1
- Official App (It's not modded/ported)
- July 2018
- Fully Supported

Features:
- Detailing
- Colors
- Quality
- Portrait Shots

Demerits:
- ISO goes down
- View Finder becomes darker

Camera Modes:
- Normal Mode
- Photo Sphere
- Panorama
- Lens Blur

Installation (Non Root Users):
- Download the file from the link given below
- Install the apk
- Enjoy the official GCam

Installation (Root Users):
- Download the TWRP Flashable zip from below and place it into SDCard
- Reboot to TWRP
- Dirty install the GCam zip from SDCard (No need of wiping anything)
- Now reboot system and enjoy

*Note: Always take Nandroid Backup before doing anything!!

Screenshots:
- See in the attachments below

Downloads:
- Non Root: Click or Tap it
- Root : See Below in attachments

Uploaded by: Siddharth_Sarkar

Created 2018-11-17
Last Updated 2019-01-08
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo6224169887450900643.jpg
Views:	2072
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	4644865  
Attached Files
File Type: zip [TWRP Flashable]Google Camera v4.zip - [Click for QR Code] (19.84 MB, 3450 views)
24th November 2018, 06:00 AM |#2  
Flag Ropar
Thanks Meter: 28

Donate to Me
More
Bro pictures is coming black from both cameras bt in high light picture is not soo bright nd with flash also picture is coming black
25th November 2018, 12:41 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagardhiman007

Bro pictures is coming black from both cameras bt in high light picture is not soo bright nd with flash also picture is coming black

Bro I already stated that view Finder is darker!! So, in app pictures will be shown darker; after then when picture is taken, the picture quality will he best from the stock Cam
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siddharth_Sarkar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Siddharth_Sarkar Ad-Free
25th November 2018, 12:59 PM |#4  
Flag Ropar
Thanks Meter: 28

Donate to Me
More
Bro with flash the picture is coming gd bt without flash after clicking is very dark
26th December 2018, 04:14 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can I download google camera for non root leenovo k8 note
Dear XDA team ,
Can I download google camera for non root leenovo k8 note. My version is Oreo 8.0.0 OMB 27.43-68.. plz guide if there is any procedure
2nd January 2019, 11:36 AM |#6  

More
It always shows up that
There was a problem for phrasing the package
2nd January 2019, 03:06 PM |#7  

More
Google camera in Lenovo k8 note
Google camera in Lenovo k8 note_I download your application but it's so problem in passing package... The app is not installing in my Lenovo k8 note what to do please reply
8th January 2019, 06:08 AM |#8  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckysharma106

Dear XDA team ,
Can I download google camera for non root leenovo k8 note. My version is Oreo 8.0.0 OMB 27.43-68.. plz guide if there is any procedure

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4RK$1DE

It always shows up that
There was a problem for phrasing the package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyam nayak

Google camera in Lenovo k8 note_I download your application but it's so problem in passing package... The app is not installing in my Lenovo k8 note what to do please reply

Bro Uninstall the other gcam or if you downloaded from google chrome then install the gcam from Google Chrome only!! Open Google Chrome>then tap Three Dots in top right corner>tap downloads>then install gcam from there!!
There is a bug in Oreo 8.0.0; so use the above procedure!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Siddharth_Sarkar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Siddharth_Sarkar Ad-Free
14th January 2019, 12:36 PM |#9  

More
Thanks sir, google CAM was downloaded from the link you provided but the problem in images taken is that all are coming with very low light . Also, can I upgrade this CAM as it is not shown in play store > my installed a.pps.
19th January 2019, 02:06 AM |#10  

More
Bro...<Non root user> can we use next version of Gcam?
19th January 2019, 10:21 AM |#11  

More
Bricked my Phone
Hello this is Abhishek & I just rooted my Lenovo K8 Note With Magisk & Went To Flash You Zip File Of Google Cam & In addition I also Flashed one of The Post For Lenovo K8 Note VIPER Sound even I've clear dalvik cache as it shows in the post K8 After Flashing I End Up Stucking On Boot or Bootloop & Now My Device Is Not Booting I've Tried Many Methods By Moving In TWRP Recovery By Wiping System,data,dalvik cache,Art Cache, etc and after that I've end up Resetting to Data Factory Erassing All My Data Thansk To You'll Posts After That It Still Is In The Bootloop Do You'll Know Any Solutions To This????
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)