FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Install Chinese rom to ROW mobile version

37 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By kostikasdrift, Member on 30th December 2017, 02:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hi guys.! I am from Greece and my z2 pro start the blue screen problem. I read that this phone works better with Chinese rom and problems like mine were resolved. Now my phone has 3 days which works fine. It runs lollipop android (K920_S271_150907_ROW), it is rooted using DragonVibe a8 kernel (unlocked bootloader) and it has xposed firmware too. My question is: Is it possible to FLASH official Chinese rom to ROW version of device? If yes then will i have to do some changes to make it work to my network? I read something about changing the modem to port the Chinese rom and by dialing *#*#5920#*#* to make it work with global network.

27th May 2018, 04:18 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostikasdrift

hi guys.! I am from Greece and my z2 pro start the blue screen problem. I read that this phone works better with Chinese rom and problems like mine were resolved. Now my phone has 3 days which works fine. It runs lollipop android (K920_S271_150907_ROW), it is rooted using DragonVibe a8 kernel (unlocked bootloader) and it has xposed firmware too. My question is: Is it possible to FLASH official Chinese rom to ROW version of device? If yes then will i have to do some changes to make it work to my network? I read something about changing the modem to port the Chinese rom and by dialing *#*#5920#*#* to make it work with global network.

You have to use proper radio (modem) CN or ROW for device to have network.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)