This is not bootanimation, this is the splash screen (the 'Lenovo' boot logo which is displayed when device is switched ON)
This is for Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Only..
For other devices, please send me your splash.img so that I can create a tool for you too.
1. Rooted Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Plus (any ROM)
2. Optional: Terminal Emulator app or Custom Recovery or atleast working fastboot in computer
3. You're proceeding at your own risk.
STEPS to create splash.img:
1. Make sure you have a picture in PNG format with resolution exactly 1440x2560px.
2. Download & Extract this: Vibe_Z2_Pro_Splash_Maker.zip
3. Now rename your picture as logo.png & replace it inside "pics" folder of the extracted folder.
4. Finally, run the 'CREATE_LOGO.bat' to create splash.img and flashable zip file, which you can find inside the "output" folder after completion.
STEPS to flash splash.img:
Choose any one easy method:
a. To flash from recovery:
Transfer the flashable_splash.zip to your device and flash from TWRP or CWM or Philz or any other custom recovery.
b. To flash from Terminal Emulator:
Transfer the splash.img to your device's Internal Storage, Open Terminal Emulator & enter the following to flash it:
su dd if=/sdcard/splash.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/splash
fastboot flash splash splash.img
Incase something goes wrong or device doesn't bootup, flash the stock splash.img from custom recovery or fastboot.
Hit the Thanks button if it worked for you
You're welcome to post the splash images that you created..