If you are willing to try the sdfuse method, guide remains below.
Please note that I take no responsibility for your actions whatsoever.
How to revert back to S143 FW - latest stock KitKat FW
for Lenovo VIBE Z2 Pro - ROW version
Only for ROW version of the phone !
This will wipe all user data, including internal storage.
This will also relock bootloader, restore stock recovery and remove root.
I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device. You have to understand what you are doing.
Instructions (sdfuse method)
- Download the zip archive (firmware) below.
- Connect your phone to the PC via USB cable.
- Copy \sdfuse directory from the downloaded archive to the root of the internal storage of your phone.
- Make sure there is only single *.qsb file in the sdfuse folder.
- Turn off your phone.
- Hold VOLUME DOWN and POWER button simultaneously until you see console-like view with 13 options.
- With volume buttons select 5th option - SD Update and press power button to confirm.
- Confirm the dialog and wait for finish.
- Click on Reboot button.