How to unlock bootloader on Lenovo VIBE Z2 Pro - for ROW and CN version, KK and LP firmware
Tested on ROW version with S226 & S246 & S271 firmware.
Original thread -HERE-
I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone or computer. You have to understand what you are doing.
- Download required files below.
- Install necessary drivers - LenovoUsbDriver and Qualcomm USB Drivers.
- Extract UnlockBootloader.zip to the root of your drive (C:/) on your PC.
- Turn off your phone and unplug the USB cable from your PC.
- Install and open the QFIL utility.
- Fill in following lines:
- Now hold Volume+ button and plug the USB cable to your PC.
- (optional) For about ~3 seconds you should see "Lenovo HS-USB QDLoader xxxx" in your device manager.
(This is just to check whether you have necessary drivers installed correctly)
- (optional) Unplug the USB cable and do 5. step again.
- Immediately after plugging the USB cable press Download in QFIL utility.
- Wait for finish, your phone should reboot automatically.
LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.12 [9.3 MB]
Qualcomm USB Drivers [4.1 MB]
QPST 2.7.422 (QFIL utility) [25.1 MB]
ROW (International version)
UnlockBootloader.zip for Lollipop (ROW) (latest) [243 kB]
CN (Chinese version)
UnlockBootloader.zip for Lollipop (CN) (latest) [243 kB]
[GUIDE] Unlock bootloader on Lenovo VIBE Z2 Pro, Tool/Utility for the Android General
Current Stable Version: s288
Stable Release Date: 2015-05-24
Current Beta Version: s143
Beta Release Date: 2015-05-18
Last Updated 2015-08-24