FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD] No Bluetooth Prompt For Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro (K920)

1,411 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,269

By moneytoo, Recognized Developer on 12th February 2015, 06:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
For some reason Lenovo decided to prevent enabling Bluetooth using the standard BluetoothAdapter.enable() method and always request user confirmation in a popup for any 3rd party app.
This behavior pretty much prevents using any profile manager, Tasker or other app from automatic switching Bluetooth on. This module fixes that and allows any app to power on Bluetooth - just like with any other Android device.

v0.2: It also enables the cover to power on/off the device when using Google UI.

No Bluetooth Prompt For Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro (K920) is also available from Xposed Module Repository (source).
Attached Files
File Type: apk NoBtPromptForLenovo.apk - [Click for QR Code] (12.1 KB, 282 views)
File Type: apk NoBtPromptForLenovo.v0.2.apk - [Click for QR Code] (12.5 KB, 190 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moneytoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]

17th March 2015, 06:00 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Not working on lenovo vibez (k910). Can you fixed?
19th April 2015, 11:54 AM |#3  
Flag Slovakia
Thanks Meter: 604

Donate to Me
More
Great work, thanks
11th May 2015, 02:04 PM |#4  
Flag Slovakia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneytoo

v0.2: It also enables the cover to power on/off the device when using Google UI.

Could you make a separate Xposed module just for the cover actions to work with Google UI on Lollipop?
That would be really great.
11th May 2015, 11:12 PM |#5  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,269

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electry

Could you make a separate Xposed module just for the cover actions to work with Google UI on Lollipop?
That would be really great.

I will probably do that but I don't have Xposed installed yet as it's not that straightforward - bootloader is locked so Xposed can't be installed using recovery. It only takes to rewrite the installation script but I haven't done that yet.
12th May 2015, 05:25 AM |#6  
Flag Slovakia

Donate to Me
More
-deleted-
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
k920

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)