FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

karbonn a21 bricked plzz hellppp

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By XDA Visitor, Guest on 13th September 2015, 02:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
i was about to install a new rom to my perfectly fine karbonn a21,before tht i wiped evrythng from cwm recovery options,and when i went to "install from zip" i couldnt find my sd card,it showed me internal storage i guess... now after a long research i came to conclusion that i need to place a rom in internal,but i cant access to internal cause my phone doesnt start but shows only karbonn logo,i tried adb push but my phone is not getting detected ,when i saw posts fr adb push they all said turn on usb debugging but i cant start my phone,i screwed up,plzz helppp

14th September 2015, 06:53 PM |#2  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Sunnyvale
Thanks Meter: 1,382

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA Visitor

i was about to install a new rom to my perfectly fine karbonn a21,before tht i wiped evrythng from cwm recovery options,and when i went to "install from zip" i couldnt find my sd card,it showed me internal storage i guess... now after a long research i came to conclusion that i need to place a rom in internal,but i cant access to internal cause my phone doesnt start but shows only karbonn logo,i tried adb push but my phone is not getting detected ,when i saw posts fr adb push they all said turn on usb debugging but i cant start my phone,i screwed up,plzz helppp

Hello, and thank you for using XDA Assist!

Please wait while I connect you to the following thread where your device experts can be found:
> Karbonn A21 > A21 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Note that in order to respond to replies, you will need to register for an XDA account.

Hope this helps, and good luck!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)