FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME][MOD] Karbonn A21 Theme [24/12/12][Christmas Gift]

117 posts
Thanks Meter: 180
 
By Santo_Rock, Account currently disabled on 24th December 2012, 11:08 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Karbonn A21 THEME








Hey People Here...I Managed To Change The Looks of Karbonn A21 From a poor look to a royal look...
I bet ... You will Definitely Switch to this change... .. It's a Cool Theme With a Custom Background.... and much more... " Check Out The Features!"



In Future I Will Release More Themes for it... ... So Be Updated!!








-> Jelly Bean Animations
-> Lockscreen changed...
-> New System Background
-> Toggles Changed
-> Status Bar A Lil Bit Changes
-> Battery Percent Implemented
-> New Icon For Clearing the notifications!
-> New Ripples for Lockscreen
-> New Lockscreen Icons
-> New USB Connecting Sign
-> New Mass Storage Sign
-> Removed Ginger Bread Loading Circles...Occurred Sometimes
-> Blue Loading Circles!!
-> This will Force You to Hit Thanks!







-> Copy The ZIP To Your Internal SD-CARD
-> Reboot into Recovery
-> Flash The ZIP
-> Reboot!!
-> Enjoy!!







This is The First Theme For Karbonn A21 .... Hit Thanks Guys..!! Cheers...Plus I Released this on my Birthday









The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Santo_Rock For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Santo_Rock Ad-Free
 
 
24th December 2012, 11:09 AM |#2  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 180
 
More


Custom Theme For Karbonn A21 by Santo_Rock
24th December 2012, 11:10 AM |#3  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 180
 
More
Reserved For Future Updates
Enjoy!!
25th December 2012, 05:37 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santo_Rock

Karbonn A21 THEME








Hey People Here...I Managed To Change The Looks of Karbonn A21 From a poor look to a royal look...
I bet ... You will Definitely Switch to this change... .. It's a Cool Theme With a Custom Background.... and much more... " Check Out The Features!"



In Future I Will Release More Themes for it... ... So Be Updated!!








-> Jelly Bean Animations
-> Lockscreen changed...
-> New System Background
-> Toggles Changed
-> Status Bar A Lil Bit Changes
-> Battery Percent Implemented
-> New Icon For Clearing the notifications!
-> New Ripples for Lockscreen
-> New Lockscreen Icons
-> New USB Connecting Sign
-> New Mass Storage Sign
-> Removed Ginger Bread Loading Circles...Occurred Sometimes
-> Blue Loading Circles!!
-> This will Force You to Hit Thanks!







-> Copy The ZIP To Your Internal SD-CARD
-> Reboot into Recovery
-> Flash The ZIP
-> Reboot!!
-> Enjoy!!







This is The First Theme For Karbonn A21 .... Hit Thanks Guys..!! Cheers...Plus I Released this on my Birthday









folllowed the steps given.... not loading beyong boot loader plzz help
25th December 2012, 08:26 AM |#5  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 180
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parmr

folllowed the steps given.... not loading beyong boot loader plzz help

First flash the recovery through terminal emulator .. then power off the phone...
hold power and volume up button till the red screen and leave it ...it will boot into recovery !!
Thanks!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Santo_Rock For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Santo_Rock Ad-Free
27th December 2012, 02:04 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Hi Santo_Rock,

Can you please port your theme for Kabonn A9+ also.

Hitting thanks in Advance.

Karbonn A9+ related threads.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...969618&page=27
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=35691679
27th December 2012, 04:38 PM |#7  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 180
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahult

Hi Santo_Rock,

Can you please port your theme for Kabonn A9+ also.

Hitting thanks in Advance.

Karbonn A9+ related threads.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...969618&page=27
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=35691679

Definitely ... Give me The Framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk of your phone

Ill Do it...
The Following User Says Thank You to Santo_Rock For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Santo_Rock Ad-Free
28th December 2012, 07:11 PM |#8  
ashoknraj's Avatar
Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santo_Rock

First flash the recovery through terminal emulator .. then power off the phone...
hold power and volume up button till the red screen and leave it ...it will boot into recovery !!
Thanks!!

anyway thanks for adding my thread on ur post. but no one seems to care for these work done by us even if a single user gets benifit on behalf its great
The Following User Says Thank You to ashoknraj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ashoknraj Ad-Free
29th December 2012, 11:25 AM |#9  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 180
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashoknraj

anyway thanks for adding my thread on ur post. but no one seems to care for these work done by us even if a single user gets benifit on behalf its great

Lol That Is no reason we can do for us and share here.... at least 1 user can have this benefit!!

I'm Uploading my ROM

Unfortunately i Hard Bricked MY Device by flashing a ZIP!!
Soon ill be going to Service Center!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Santo_Rock For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Santo_Rock Ad-Free
29th September 2013, 12:33 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
nice theme
actually i have a doubt..how can i uninstall this theme and get back to the stock theme
30th September 2013, 03:48 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
how to recovery to stock
i have installed the theme.But the battery status is not working.please tell me how to unistall the theme.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes