Thanks Meter: 321

By ONYXis, Senior Member on 23rd December 2015, 01:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th August 2019, 10:10 PM |#211  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknessence

Did you ever figure anything out? This is where I'm at in the process. I downloaded a program called qfil, then installed Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 drivers to my windows 10 PC. When I plug in my Saturn, it shows up as usb_bulk. I hold down power and volume up for 30 seconds and then it is in QDLoader 9008 mode. Qfil recognizes this. This is where I am running into problems. I have the firmware.bin for the Saturn, but qfil requires: Raw0.mbn, Patch0.mbn, and Firehouse_emmcXXXX to start the flash process. Anyone on XDA know how I might go about making/acquiring these files?

If you rename the firmware file to zip, you can find the files in the archive .mbn. Maybe they can be used for qfile?

18th August 2019, 03:13 AM |#212  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tumansa2008

If you rename the firmware file to zip, you can find the files in the archive .mbn. Maybe they can be used for qfile?

Tumansa2008, I unzipped the firmware and I didn't find any .mbn files? This is what I see: images folder, META-INF folder, system folder, boot image, file_contents file, ota.prop file, system.new image, system.patch image, and system.transfer.list file.

And within the folders, there are no mbn files. Is there a way to make raw0, patch0, and emmc_firehose_xxxx for my specific firmware? update-kindle-22.6.0.5_user_605485620. Its a fire hdx 8.9 (4th generation).
18th August 2019, 12:37 PM |#213  

More
Quote:

Tumansa2008, I unzipped the firmware and I didn't find any .mbn files? This is what I see: images folder, META-INF folder, system folder, boot image, file_contents file, ota.prop file, system.new image, system.patch image, and system.transfer.list file.

And within the folders, there are no mbn files. Is there a way to make raw0, patch0, and emmc_firehose_xxxx for my specific firmware? update-kindle-22.6.0.5_user_605485620. Its a fire hdx 8.9 (4th generation).

MBN files are located in the images folder, but there are no required files for qfil. I am now studying this topic https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=643084 to create ems_firehose_xxx, raw 0, patch 0
18th August 2019, 12:56 PM |#214  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tumansa2008

MBN files are located in the images folder, but there are no required files for qfil. I am now studying this topic https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=643084 to create ems_firehose_xxx, raw 0, patch 0

Awesome, I too will continue doing research. I noticed on another post you have the same version (Saturn). Did you get it up and running or you still in the same boat as me?
18th August 2019, 02:14 PM |#215  

More
Quote:

Awesome, I too will continue doing research. I noticed on another post you have the same version (Saturn). Did you get it up and running or you still in the same boat as me?

Yes I have, too, Saturn and works only fastboot and QDLoader 9008 mode. I stupidly erased recovery. Information to restore the Saturn is nowhere. Until I think restore with the help qfil or use this topic https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=1006. But need to find the necessary files for Saturn.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
9008, brick, fastboot cable, hs-usb qdloader 9008, qhusb_bulk

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)