1-Click is now ready for release. The reason I won't post a link here is
to save careless Windows users from shooting themselves in the foot.
- No prerequisites on the device side
- no root needed
- full stock is OK
- stuck in fastboot is fine
- heck, it even works with _some_ soft-bricks
- Does NOT work on Windows, only Mac and Linux
1-Click is a virtual machine and a script that starts the VM in VirtualBox.
Unfortunately, VirtualBox in Windows fails to pass certain USB devices
including the HDX in bulk mode from your regular operating system
(i.e. the one your computer starts when you turn it on) to the VM.
- Network access required to grab the right aboot + TWRP for your device
- Optional TWRP magic to auto-install ROM.zip, GAPPS.zip, and SU.zip from /sdcard
PM me for a personal link and please state your regular HOST operating system.
Running 1-Click inside another VM is almost guaranteed NOT to work.
Requests without HOST OS information will be deleted without further ado.
My hosting provider recently upgraded to a new OpenSSL version
that is incompatible with older 1-Click builds, resulting in the error
1-Click needs network access!
to the latest build that fixes the issue.