16th December 2016, 08:29 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 359

More
Doesn't seem to want to pair with my ue megaboom

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
16th December 2016, 08:58 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I again had boot loop, similar to current CM13 nightlies, but now they are gone after I re-sideloaded the 20161216 image. The only thing I mentioned (did not test BT) is that the browser app crashed right at the beginning but this was likely an opengapps issue. Wifi runs fine.
In general the image runs pretty smooth. Thanks a lot for your work!!
17th December 2016, 03:49 AM |#103  
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 23,888

Donate to Me
More
I will fix up the cm-13.0 thread to change it from [NIGHTLIES] to [LEGACY] later tonight (including links to the known working builds...)

For Apollo users:
https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=apollo&type=

The first CM 14.1 nightly build is ready. It *should* be identical to what @ggow posted (unless he included the screen off fix).

Thor users will have to wait a few more hours (builds are sorted alphabetically). That build should be the same as what I posted yesterday. No changes since then.

Enjoy,

- Hash
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hashcode For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2016, 10:08 AM |#104  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashcode

I will fix up the cm-13.0 thread to change it from [NIGHTLIES] to [LEGACY] later tonight (including links to the known working builds...)

For Apollo users:
https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=apollo&type=

The first CM 14.1 nightly build is ready. It *should* be identical to what @ggow posted (unless he included the screen off fix).

Thor users will have to wait a few more hours (builds are sorted alphabetically). That build should be the same as what I posted yesterday. No changes since then.

Enjoy,

- Hash

Dude I need your help. How can I disable strict se Linux I need that for v4a
17th December 2016, 12:01 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thank you very much for the great work!

I bought a new Appolo (14.3.0.2_user_302075320) on Amazon last week and have successfully flashed it to CM 14.1. However I have two questions/issues:
- The device is stuck on the horizontal/vertical view and wont switch to others automatically (automatic switching is enabled). Only when an app (e.g. game) switches, then the view changes but is again stuck. This did work in FireOS.
- The WiFi connection drops often during sleep
Should I maybe flash the 3.2.3.2 bootloader described here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/kind...grade-t3025504
Or are there any other advises?

Additionally I would like to know if there is any hope that 3g/4g will be supported at all or if I have to use CM11 for that.
17th December 2016, 12:27 PM |#106  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 10,338

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathor

Thank you very much for the great work!

I bought a new Appolo (14.3.0.2_user_302075320) on Amazon last week and have successfully flashed it to CM 14.1. However I have two questions/issues:
- The device is stuck on the horizontal/vertical view and wont switch to others automatically (automatic switching is enabled). Only when an app (e.g. game) switches, then the view changes but is again stuck. This did work in FireOS.
- The WiFi connection drops often during sleep
Should I maybe flash the 3.2.3.2 bootloader described here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/kind...grade-t3025504
Or are there any other advises?

Additionally I would like to know if there is any hope that 3g/4g will be supported at all or if I have to use CM11 for that.

- If you have the LTE model , then flash stock firmware 14.3.2.3.2 firmware first, the bootloader upgrade doesn't include any radio update due to how the HDX update process works.
- I am trying to borrow an LTE device, so there may be a chance.

---------- Post added at 12:27 ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxrave

Dude I need your help. How can I disable strict se Linux I need that for v4a

I've repacked the nightly boot.img for you to be in permissive mode, get it from here:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298917288
17th December 2016, 01:01 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggow

- If you have the LTE model , then flash stock firmware 14.3.2.3.2 firmware first, the bootloader upgrade doesn't include any radio update due to how the HDX update process works.

Thanks for the quick reply. However I am unsure how to proceed here. Help is welcome, but I assume this may be OT here. Should I ask somewhere else?
In any case, I would download the 14.3.2.3.2 firmware here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/kind...ngria-t2901813
Then flash it with TWRP, directly flash the CM14.1 afterwards and I am done - or do I have to restart into 14.3.2.3.2, unlock the bootloader again, ...?.

Quote:

- I am trying to borrow an LTE device, so there may be a chance.[COLOR="Silver"]

Great to hear, but I missed in my initial post an important detail. Currently I am dealing with an Apollo without LTE to test everything out. Additionally I have hear an Thor with LTE which I will process afterwards. So the Apollo one is currently my guinea pig (which I do not want to brick nevertheless).
17th December 2016, 01:12 PM |#108  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 10,338

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathor

Thanks for the quick reply. However I am unsure how to proceed here. Help is welcome, but I assume this may be OT here. Should I ask somewhere else?
In any case, I would download the 14.3.2.3.2 firmware here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/kind...ngria-t2901813
Then flash it with TWRP, directly flash the CM14.1 afterwards and I am done - or do I have to restart into 14.3.2.3.2, unlock the bootloader again, ...?.

Great to hear, but I missed in my initial post an important detail. Currently I am dealing with an Apollo without LTE to test everything out. Additionally I have hear an Thor with LTE which I will process afterwards. So the Apollo one is currently my guinea pig (which I do not want to brick nevertheless).

I think start another thread in the Q&A section and some of us will try to help there.

Or Flash the bootloader upgrade until LTE functionality becomes available. This will fix the rotation and WiFi issues you are seeing at the moment.
17th December 2016, 02:07 PM |#109  
Quote:

- I am trying to borrow an LTE device, so there may be a chance.

---------- Post added at 12:27 ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 ----------

I've repacked the nightly boot.img for you to be in permissive mode, get it from here:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298917288

thank you so much

my init.d scrip does not work with android 7 is there any way at build.prop or something wo i can change?
17th December 2016, 04:49 PM |#110  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pxrave

thank you so much

my init.d scrip does not work with android 7 is there any way at build.prop or something wo i can change?

Do you have the "avc: denied" SELinux denial related to V4A handy? I can probably add a rule for the HDXs so that there's no need for work arounds like this.

To get your SELinux denials from the kernel log enable USB debugging in developer settings as well as adb root. Then run the following commands from a shell on your host PC:
adb root
adb shell "dmesg" | grep "avc:" > selinux-denials.txt

From what I saw in a quick search of the internet we need a rule like this (for Lollipop):
allow mediaserver mediaserver_tmpfs:file { read write execute };

But I would like to see the actual denial to be sure.

- Hash
17th December 2016, 05:22 PM |#111  

Donate to Me
More
Looking ahead, here are the items that I'm focusing on:

- Orientation and Gyro sensor changes to reorient the device correctly. Using a sensor app like Sensor Box for Android, you can see that the x/y axis of both the Gyroscope and the Orientation sensors are reversed on Thor. (Not sure on Apollo). This is probably causing several apps to rotate the wrong way in landscape mode.
- Further look at SELinux denials on Apollo with help from @ggow.
- Full device encryption testing
- Audio(headphones) skipping issues when device goes into low power mode.
- Possibly more work to be done on bluetooth
- If @ggow needs help with the LTE device that he's trying to borrow, I'll take a look at that as well.

- Hash
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hashcode For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)