FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[rom] [resurrection remix 5.7] [otterx] [6.0.1 marshmallow]

854 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,251

By transi1, Senior Member on 5th February 2016, 08:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Resurrection Remix

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters

download: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/51hajv463yfxb/otterx

http://opengapps.org/ (arm, 6.0)
Kernel auditor - Low memory killer - Very aggressive
one important note: each flashing rom need flashing gaaps (pico for assurance)
If you install Gapps after the ROM has been booted for the first time you either need to wipe data and reboot. Without this Gapps will crash constantly. This is due to the new permissions-system in M.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to transi1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift transi1 Ad-Free

8th February 2016, 07:47 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
very nice rom although there are still some lag so i had to change the CPU Governor to performance and and change all of the animations to 0 but other than that it's a nice rom

nvm wifi is working for me again
The Following User Says Thank You to Kytherium For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kytherium Ad-Free
9th February 2016, 07:05 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kytherium

very nice rom although there are still some lag so i had to change the CPU Governor to performance and and change all of the animations to 0 but other than that it's a nice rom

nvm wifi is working for me again

try Kernel auditor - Low memory killer - Very aggressive
9th February 2016, 03:03 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by transi1

try Kernel auditor - Low memory killer - Very aggressive

i already had that turned on also is it possible to overclock it beyond 1.2 GHz
11th February 2016, 04:40 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can this ROM be installed on Kindle Fire 1st gen?
I have KF 1st Gen. I want to install latest Android on it. I am new to this stuff. Can someone list the bootloader, recovery and the steps to install this ROM on KF 1st Gen?
11th February 2016, 04:58 PM |#6  
Flag S/E Michigan
Thanks Meter: 243

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuldeepsidhu

Can this ROM be installed on Kindle Fire 1st gen?
I have KF 1st Gen. I want to install latest Android on it. I am new to this stuff. Can someone list the bootloader, recovery and the steps to install this ROM on KF 1st Gen?

This ROM is for the 1st gen KF but with the Otterx partitioning. Follow the instructions in the 1st post here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2671619

This should get you going. Hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to chykal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chykal Ad-Free
16th March 2016, 06:07 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Any update of this ROM ?
17th March 2016, 06:58 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
build(5.6.5) 20160316 spyder (backup before flash, gaaps need for upgrade and don`t flash SuperSU): http://www.mediafire.com/download/1j...316-otterx.zip
ps. r22, march security
29th March 2016, 07:51 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have a problem with the rom. Whenever I boot into the rom after installing Gapps I get stuck and it continually says setupwizard.apk has stopped working. Any solutions? Would really appreciate it!
29th March 2016, 12:50 PM |#10  
Flag S/E Michigan
Thanks Meter: 243

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow726425

I have a problem with the rom. Whenever I boot into the rom after installing Gapps I get stuck and it continually says setupwizard.apk has stopped working. Any solutions? Would really appreciate it!

If you booted the ROM before installing Gapps you need to wipe data. The last paragraph of the OP gives this detail. If this doesn't work let us know your install process and which Gapps you are using.
30th March 2016, 05:28 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chykal

If you booted the ROM before installing Gapps you need to wipe data. The last paragraph of the OP gives this detail. If this doesn't work let us know your install process and which Gapps you are using.

I already did do that. I tried reinstalling and did Gapps before but that didn't work. When I start up the rom without Gapps it works so I'm pretty confused. When installing the rom I wipe everything and then adb push the files onto the kindle. After that I installl. The Gapps I am using is micro from the link the op gave. Any help would be appreciated!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)