LATEST VERSION : http://forum.xda-developers.com/lava...-504q-t2985581
Android L Themed
Android L Window Transitions
Android L Settings UI
Android L Notification Bar
Android L Keyboard
Materialistic File manager(Amaze)
Customization in System ( check 5th Screenshot)
USB OTG most probably workin ( i cldnt chck.... please report if not)
Latest Update : AlphaRage L_iris_update1
-Android L egg easter
-Change in Dialer and Contacts... (Android L)
- Dolby Support Integrated..........
- Android L LockScreen
- Removed Unwanted App's
- Google Boot LOGO
-Replacement for Sound recorder
-LolloPop LAnd Game
Check Download Link in Download section
1) No need to wipe/format anything... just boot into recovery and install
2) while rebooting Recovery will ask to fix root....!! select yes
3) Select Lollipop easter in egg easter apk... check the module in xposed....install framework and reboot..
4) While configuring Locksceen app..see to it system lock is none......
Inform if any..........
CHECK NEW SCREENSHOTS ADDED
1) For Android L Keyboard
- Language and Input
-Google Keyboard Settings
- Advanced Settings
- Colour Scheme
- Set it to Material....... Der u go..... .
Added Amaze file manager to give Material look............
Camera is now 8mp........
Few Changes in System UI
1] First follow this guide to download EPO file which is a hectic task.... but this is quick and easiest way.......
Go here and follow ----------------->>>> EPO GUIDE
Credits for EPO GUIDE to bangladeshi
Download EPO File First...
IF GPS not working follow following steps:-
THIS SHOULD BE DONE OUTDOORS.
1. Turn GPS off on your phone.
2. Open Root Explorer and find the mtkgps.dat file in /data or /data/misc
3. Delete mtkgps.dat
4. Reboot phone
5. Open Mobileuncle Tools
6. Tap on 'Engineer Mode'
7. Tap on 'Engineer Mode (MTK)'
8. Scroll across to 'Location'
9. Tap on 'Location Based Service'
10. Tap on 'AGPS' and then make sure 'A-GPS On/Off' is checked
11. Tap on 'EPO' and then make sure 'Enable EPO' is checked
12. Swipe down (notification bar) and turn GPS on
13. Hit back and then tap 'YGPS'
14. Wait until you get position lock (mine took about 6 seconds).
15. This process should create a new mtkgps.dat file.
16. Hit home button and open GPS Test.
17. You should get a position lock reasonably quickly.
Even though you have enabled A-GPS and EPO you can now turn them off (although any subsequent position lock should be quicker if these are enabled).
This method is not mine..... Credits to google... i jus had to look up for fix...
CHECK LAST SCREENSHOT
Put the zip on your SD card
Start the Custom Recovery
Make a backup of your phone (Backup)
Wipe data / factory reset
Wipe Cache partition
Wipe dalvik cache
Install zip from sd card
Flash at your own risk..
Am not responsible for any bricks.....
Kachalkin Georg for the great work on rom
SAAWI_SINGH for all your cooperation and for helping with the patches.....!! @jimmetry for DOLBY.......
Hit THANKS if you like the ROM.....
Join FB GROUP and stay Updated :- https://www.facebook.com/groups/674412272632734/