FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE] Partition Guide For Lava Iris 504q

270 posts
Thanks Meter: 263

By UzUmAKI_NaRuTo1, Senior Member on 8th May 2015, 08:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Partition Guide For Lava Iris 504q

Follow the guide , You can even flash stock ROM's if you wish too...

Thanks to Gurpreet Singh for helping......and his guides fr reference....

Requirements :-

1. New ebr's ( 1.5 Gb , 2 Gb (Attachments))
2. Sp Flash Tools
3. Stock Firmware.
4. Proper Usb/ADB/VCOM Driver's Installed.

NOTE BEFORE STARTING :-

- This Procedure will wipe your data/Setting preferences etc.
- So Backup your data using CWM/TWRP.
- If you dnt take backup , and dnt restore anything the rom will have no previous apps and data.(will be like newly installed ROM).

Procedure :-

STEP 1 : Only For Meteos app users , Rest Jump directly to Step 2.

Procedure Only for those who have Partitioned Using Meteos ( you need to do this , to use your stock)

This is just a Additional part fr those who have used meteos app-

- You are recommended to flash orignal firmware first.
- Then root it , and have proper recovery installed ( CWM /TWRP )
- Now You Can move on with Step 2 of the guide.

Step 2: Common

1. after downloading the EBRs of the size you want and Stock ROM ( Extracted ), copy them on your computer's desktop.

2. Now Open the Sp flash tool. ( make sure you have installed the drivers of your phone ). After opening the flash tool go to the " file " option as shown in the photo.

3. Now select the option " Open Scatter-loading File " as shown in the pic. Now browse to the Extracted folder of Stock firmware and select the scatter file inside the Stock firmware folder.

4. After selecting the scatter file , you will see like this.

5. Now Important , un-check all the Tick marks except EBR1 and EBR2 as shown in the pic.

6. Now after doing the above step , double click on the portion between the red rectangle as shown in the pic.

7. After doing double click , browse to EBR1 file that you have downloaded and copied to your computer desktop and select it.

8. After selecting EBR1 , do the same for EBR2 i.e double click on the portion between red rectangle as shown in the pic.

9. After doing double click , browse to EBR2 file that you have downloaded and copied to your computer desktop and then select it.

10.After doing the above step , go to " Options " as shown in the pic and make sure that " USB Mode " and " Force to High Speed " are checked.

11.Now click on the " Download ". After selecting the Download you will get a Message as shown in the pic. Click on " Yes ".

12.Now , switch off your Phone and go to the Recovery by pressing Power and Volume Up Simultaneously.
Then your phone will enter into the Recovery menu.
There you will see " Backup & Restore " option. Select it and then select " Backup ". Now the recovery will take Backup of your ROM.
After the Backup gets complete. Remove your Battery , SD Card and SIM. (Skip this step if you have already taken the backup ).

13. Now connect your phone using Data cable to the Computer. After connecting your phone there will be some process take place.
After the process complete , you will see like this. A Green Circle as shown in the pic.

14 Now detach your phone from the computer , and then put the Battery back in your Phone.

14. ## Now very very Important Step , after putting back the Battery and SD card , press the Volume up and power button. ( means you have to go to the recovery again ). Note-- Do not start your phone by only power button.

15. In recovery,

TWRP:-
-wipe
-advanced wipe
- select cache and data
- Swipe to wipe
- go to the option " Backup & Restore ". Select it and then select the " Restore "
- reboot

CWM:-
-Wipe Data/ Factory Reset
- wipe cache partirion
- backup and restore
- go to the option " Backup & Restore ". Select it and then select the " Restore "
- Reboot.

16. DONE , Enjoy

HIT THANKS , IF THE POST HELPED YOU

Join FB GROUP and stay Updated :- https://www.facebook.com/groups/674412272632734/

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ss 1.png
Views:	314
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	3303287   Click image for larger version

Name:	ss 2.png
Views:	304
Size:	156.7 KB
ID:	3303288  
Attached Files
File Type: zip EBR 1.5 GB.zip - [Click for QR Code] (531 Bytes, 150 views)
File Type: zip EBR 2GB.zip - [Click for QR Code] (513 Bytes, 158 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UzUmAKI_NaRuTo1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift UzUmAKI_NaRuTo1 Ad-Free

8th May 2015, 09:11 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Angry
Great work sir..
Thanks for share this usefull guide
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shailesh178 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shailesh178 Ad-Free
9th May 2015, 04:39 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shailesh178

Great work sir..
Thanks for share this usefull guide

Thanks and Welcm
The Following User Says Thank You to UzUmAKI_NaRuTo1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift UzUmAKI_NaRuTo1 Ad-Free
10th May 2015, 03:23 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Thumbs up
Thanks for sharing this tut.........
The Following User Says Thank You to omkarkul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift omkarkul Ad-Free
10th May 2015, 04:53 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omkarkul

Thanks for sharing this tut.........

Welcum !! you can say thanks by hitting Thanks button..
11th May 2015, 03:33 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
ok i didnt knew that there is a thanks button
now i have hit it

one more thing to ask
how can we revert back to original partitions............. ???
The Following User Says Thank You to omkarkul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift omkarkul Ad-Free
11th May 2015, 12:56 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by omkarkul

ok i didnt knew that there is a thanks button
now i have hit it

one more thing to ask
how can we revert back to original partitions............. ???

Now since you have stock firmware ...!! the firmware folder has DEFAULT/ orgnl EBR's !!! whenever you wish to, simply flash the firmware , without selecting new ebr's during the process !! (like in guide you double click the ebr to select new on...skip that ) so it wld flash the stock ones from the firmware
25th May 2015, 07:57 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Hi Sumeet,
My volume up button has stopped working. How can I follow step 14 in this guide, is there any work around.
26th May 2015, 04:30 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by renjithrs007

Hi Sumeet,
My volume up button has stopped working. How can I follow step 14 in this guide, is there any work around.

i expect you have all adb driver's installed.. adb detects your phone !!
from adb run this command 'adb reboot recovery' . ( for this also ensure that you have switched on usb debugging on which ever ROM you are , before strting the process)

You hit enter on this command when you start the phone normally and as soon as the boot logo appears !!
Dont let it boot beyond boot logo !

Thats what i do because my both vol buttons are dead
The Following User Says Thank You to UzUmAKI_NaRuTo1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift UzUmAKI_NaRuTo1 Ad-Free
31st May 2015, 03:32 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Please ignore, I got it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)