FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Urgent Help needed lava Iris 504Q+

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By mitraabhishek, Junior Member on 2nd September 2015, 06:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Friends,

I am very new to rooting and flashing. I rooted my lava Iris 504Q+ running on stock 4.4.2. After rooting i tried to go boot to custom recovery using mobile uncle tool but my device was not able to boot to recovery. Later in unrooted my device and tried to reset using Volume+power but my booting isnt booting in the stock recovery mode as well. Then i tried to do a factory reset but it isnt doing a factory reset also. after i click erase data it reboots but dosent delete anything.

Please guide me how to to a reset hard soft anything.

urgent help highly appreciated.

29th September 2015, 07:51 PM |#2  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitraabhishek

Friends,

I am very new to rooting and flashing. I rooted my lava Iris 504Q+ running on stock 4.4.2. After rooting i tried to go boot to custom recovery using mobile uncle tool but my device was not able to boot to recovery. Later in unrooted my device and tried to reset using Volume+power but my booting isnt booting in the stock recovery mode as well. Then i tried to do a factory reset but it isnt doing a factory reset also. after i click erase data it reboots but dosent delete anything.

if ur mobile is rooted than u download custom recovery image, after that put the image in sd card out side of folder, open mobile uncle tool go to recovery update and flash it
11th October 2015, 08:39 PM |#3  

More
That is also not worked, please suggest any other way to hard reset on lava iris 504q plus
24th November 2015, 02:01 PM |#4  

More
fixing bootloop issue
Download flashify app give root and download Carlie touch recovery and flash recovery it will work
7th February 2017, 06:05 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello, were you able to solve your problem?
Hello, were you able to solve your problem?
Which Custom recovery you tried to use?
I think you need to flash the phone using SPFlash tool but be careful there are many versions of spf tool and only version 3 works well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitraabhishek

Friends,

The Following User Says Thank You to therealpainkiller For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift therealpainkiller Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)