FORUMS

Le 2 Working Kernel Sources!!!

629 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,756

Post Reply Email Thread
Hello Everyone, A GREAT News to ALL of You.

Me and my team were working on the Kernel Sources of Le 2 (X526 or s2) for some time now.
And Finally WE GOT SUCCESS!!!

Yes! We Fixed The Kernel Sources of LeEco Le 2 Completely and Now WE have the Complete Working Kernel Source of Le 2.

As a Proof, i am also leaving the Screenshots of our Phone's About Phone Screen Below.
And two of our Developers Compiled and Tested it, works Flawlessly.

And also we have tested Everything in this Kernel. And I AM PROUD TO SAY, THERE ARE NO BUGS IN THIS KERNEL. NOT EVEN A SINGLE ONE!!!

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??
Well, For Starters this means that Our Le 2 is going to get a LOT of Roms very Soon...
And also now that we have the kernel Source we can tweak the Kernel According to our Needs and Add our Favorite Governors and Speed Boosters and even some modules, etc.

SO, UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES!!!

Now about more information on how we Fixed The Kernel Sources and What Magic we did to it to get it to Boot, My Partner Developer @Brawn_Sg will make a Post In the XDA Le 2 Development Forum Very Soon.
Also we will release the working kernel sources on our GitHub Very Soon, so if anyone wants to develop something, THEY CAN NOW!!!!

So please wait patiently for his Post and the release of the Working Sources.

AND ALSO PLEASE PLEASE AVOID ASKING ETA'S. It's really painful. Be assured we are doing EVERYTHING WE CAN AT FULL SPEED TO GET LE 2 CM13 OR POSSIBLY EVEN CM14.1 and Other Roms Very Soon....

CREDITS:

Our Team:
Me (@Rishabh Rao)
Bhavya Singhal ( @Brawn_Sg)
@13THWARRIOR

Tester:
Jignesh Jain ( @jhakjhuk1853)

ENJOY!!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

POSTS IN DIFFERENT FORUMS:
XDA Post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/le-2...urces-t3510767
LeMe Forum Post: http://forum.le.com/in/index.php?thr...-sources.17375
LeEco.re Forum Post: http://www.leeco.re/topic/1982-le-2-...kernel-sources
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1be554ee-a3f1-4ee3-bb73-b45deb1000ac.jpg
Views:	2892
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	3954586   Click image for larger version

Name:	1d53f102-ebdf-40c8-913b-47430844ad5f.jpg
Views:	2862
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	3954587   Click image for larger version

Name:	d392c037-8597-40ed-94d7-43f8b375d283.jpg
Views:	2852
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	3954588  
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Rishabh Rao For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rishabh Rao Ad-Free
1st December 2016, 02:21 PM |#2  
Flag patna
Thanks Meter: 669

More
MANNNN!!!!! I'M CRYING REALLY!!! BEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD... HATS OFF TO YOU'LL GUYZ FOR SUCH A GREAT EFFORT!!!!
AND YES CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
1st December 2016, 02:29 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Man u hit with a boom brother
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishabh Rao

Me and my team were working on the Kernel Sources of Le 2 (X526 or s2) for some time now.

Yes! We Fixed The Kernel Sources of LeEco Le 2 Completely and Now WE have the Complete Working Kernel Source of Le 2.

As a Proof, i am also leaving the Screenshots of our Phone's About Phone Screen Below.

And also we have tested Everything in this Kernel. And I AM PROUD TO SAY, THERE ARE NO BUGS IN THIS KERNEL. NOT EVEN A SINGLE ONE!!!

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??
Well, For Starters this means that Our Le 2 is going to get a LOT of Roms very Soon...
And also now that we have the kernel Source we can tweak the Kernel According to our Needs and Add our Favorite Governors and Speed Boosters and even some modules, etc.

Now about more information on how we Fixed The Kernel Sources and What Magic we did to it to get it to Boot, My Partner Developer @Brawn_Sg will make a Post In the XDA Le 2 Development Forum Very Soon.
Also we will release the working kernel sources on our GitHub Very Soon, so if anyone wants to develop something, THEY CAN NOW!!!!

AND ALSO PLEASE PLEASE AVOID ASKING ETA'S. It's really painful. Be assured we are doing EVERYTHING WE CAN AT FULL SPEED TO GET LE 2 CM13 OR POSSIBLY EVEN CM14.1 and Other Roms Very Soon....

CREDITS:
Our Team:
Me (@Rishabh Rao)
Ashray

ENJOY!!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Awesome work brother .... 😍😍😍😍😍
1st December 2016, 02:30 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Man!!! You are the MVP!! AWESOME work dude...just Awesome. Cant tell you how happy that makes me. Keep up the good work dude.
1st December 2016, 02:31 PM |#5  
Flag Kerala
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Hats off team. Great work. Eagerly waiting for CM 14 and unleash the beast in Le 2
We all are really thankful to those who worked behind this. You are devs not leeco. Great work guys

Quote:

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??

CREDITS:
Our Team:
Me (@Rishabh Rao)
Ashray

ENJOY!!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to vpclabs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vpclabs Ad-Free
1st December 2016, 02:49 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
@Rishabh Rao ......hats off to you and your team bro..... seriously awesome !!!! ........ can't wait for new ROMs ........Thank you very much
1st December 2016, 03:00 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
That's really a big step for our le2 community. I had lost all hope from this device, now I am excited.
Hats off to Rishabh, Bhavya and Ashray for all the hard work. Keep it up guys.

Sent from my Le X526 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to mufazzal123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mufazzal123 Ad-Free
1st December 2016, 03:33 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 25

Donate to Me
More
Congratulations and thank you Rishabh. Expecting some good stock-like roms like purenexus or cleanrom or beanstalk soon.
Keep a donation option, i will try to contribute whatever I can for every development effort by your team.

Sent from my Le X526 using XDA-Developers mobile app
1st December 2016, 03:51 PM |#9  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 40

More
@vpclabs @KabirKalsi @Ishan429 please guys dont quote the whole op
@Rishabh Rao move thread to discussion and keep this for devel only
The Following User Says Thank You to 13THWARRI0R For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 13THWARRI0R Ad-Free
1st December 2016, 03:57 PM |#10  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??

CREDITS:

Our Team:
Me (@Rishabh Rao)
Ashray

Tester:
Jignesh Jain ( @jhakjhuk1853)

ENJOY!!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

POSTS IN DIFFERENT FORUMS:
XDA Post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/le-2...urces-t3510767
LeMe Forum Post: http://forum.le.com/in/index.php?thr...-sources.17375
LeEco.re Forum Post: http://www.leeco.re/topic/1982-le-2-...kernel-sources

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgEnT_aVi_99

Congratulations and thank you Rishabh. Expecting some good stock-like roms like purenexus or cleanrom or beanstalk soon.
Keep a donation option, i will try to contribute whatever I can for every development effort by your team.

Sent from my Le X526 using XDA-Developers mobile app

They truly deserve appreciation via donation.
@Brawn_Sg
i know u from rn3 and moto g forums
He is a very talented developer
i too donated for your projects for redmi note 3
thanks devs for your help
The Following User Says Thank You to victara For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift victara Ad-Free
1st December 2016, 03:59 PM |#11  
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 113

Donate to Me
More
😍😍😍😍 I am so excited now. This thing made my day. Thanks to all of those devs who worked hard on this.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kernel working, le 2, leeco, x526

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)