FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
OnePlus 6 On Sale

[ABANDONED] LeEco AIO Toolkit

629 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,749

Thread Closed Email Thread
NOTE: THIS PROJECT IS ABANDONED AND IS NO LONGER MAINTAINED!!!

Hello Everyone.

And Here I am Presenting a New, Smaller, All-In-One Toolkit, For all LeEco Devices. This LeEco AIO Toolkit has Many Features & I plan on Adding Extra Features as much as i can in the Later Versions.

Supported Devices:
  • LeEco Le 1S X507 Indian Mediatek Helio X10 Version
  • LeEco Le 2 X520 Chinese Snapdragon 652 Version
  • LeEco Le 2 X526 Indian Snapdragon 652 Version
  • LeEco Le 2 X527 International Snapdragon 652 Version
  • LeEco Le 2 X620 Chinese Mediatek Helio X20 Version
  • LeEco Le S3 X522 US Snapdragon 652 Version
  • LeEco Le Max X900 Indian Snapdragon 810 Version
  • LeEco Le Max 2 X820 Indian Snapdragon 820 Version
  • LeEco Le Pro 3 X720 Chinese Snapdragon 821 Version
  • LeEco Le Pro 3 X727 US Snapdragon 821 Version
  • And Many More Coming Very Soon...

Features:
Try it Out Yourself. I'm Sure you will like it. Also, a 4 MB Download won't Hurt Your Data Plan Much Right?
And also i have A Lot More Features Coming Very Soon...

How to Use:
Just Open the exe File in your Windows PC/Laptop & Done. Just Follow the Steps on the Screen. Its Super-Easy, Just Try it out Once and you will Say the Same thing.

Changelog:
Version 4.3:
  • Changed Website Once Last Time and Fixed Some Errors.

Version 4.2:
  • Changed Website Once Again and Fixed Many Errors.

Version 4.1:
  • Changed Website.

Version 4.0:
  • Fixed Le 1s X507 Bootloader Unlock and Fixed Some Minor Bugs.

Version 3.3:
  • Fixed Le Pro 3 US Version Bootloader Unlocking.

Version 3.2:
  • Added Another Reboot To Bootloader Method.
  • Added Xposed Automatic Packages Created By Rishabh Rao (ME :P).

Version 3.1:
  • Fixed Model Number of Le Pro 3 US Version and Added the Chinese Version of that Device.

Version 3.0:
  • Added Support for Many LeEco Devices From All over the Earth.

Version 2.2:
  • Added Support for LeEco Le 2 X527 Russian Snapdragon 652 Version.

Version 2.1:
  • Fixed ADB Not Found Issue.

Version 2.0:
  • Initial Release.

All Download Links:

https://rishabhrao.github.io/LeEco_AIO_Toolkit/Toolkit/

Credits:
  • ME (Rishabh Rao) - For Building this Toolkit from Scratch.
  • SadiqDev - For his Busybox+Init.d Enabler.
  • Snoop05 - For his 15 Second ADB and Fastboot USB Drivers Installer.
  • PdaNet Team - For their PdaNet Application.

Post at Different Forums:

If you Want to see the Screenshot of the Toolkit, then go to The Screenshots Section & see it there.

If you Want any New Extra Feature or want me to add support for another LeEco Device in this Toolkit, then Write it down in the Requests Page & I will add it in the Next Update.

ENJOY!!!

XDA:DevDB Information
LeEco AIO Toolkit, Tool/Utility for the LeEco Le 2

Contributors
Rishabh Rao
Source Code: https://github.com/rishabhrao/LeEco_AIO_Toolkit

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 4.3
Stable Release Date: 2017-02-12

Created 2016-09-30
Last Updated 2017-04-22
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	14630
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	3951309   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	14476
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	3951310  
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Rishabh Rao For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rishabh Rao Ad-Free

30th September 2016, 06:12 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
Please Don't Copy This and Post it somewhere else without giving proper Credits to the Contributors.:);)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rishabh Rao For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rishabh Rao Ad-Free
30th September 2016, 06:32 AM |#3  
Flag NAVI MUMBAI
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Awesome job sir..
The Following User Says Thank You to Bezerk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bezerk Ad-Free
30th September 2016, 07:35 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezerk

Awesome job sir..

Thanks.

And hey try it out and tell me how it is!

Also this time unlike older version
I have compressed the file a lot to make download faster
Its just 500 kb now

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rishabh Rao For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rishabh Rao Ad-Free
30th September 2016, 10:17 AM |#5  
Recognized Developer
Flag Dehradun
Thanks Meter: 1,374

Donate to Me
More
Great. Thanks.....What's the progress in building custom kernel....?
30th September 2016, 10:18 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakku

Great. Thanks.....What's the progress in building custom kernel....?

WIP bro
Plz dont ask the ETA
Hope u understand
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rishabh Rao For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rishabh Rao Ad-Free
2nd October 2016, 02:22 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
OT here a bit. Am using Le2 X620 running on BB72 rom based on EUI 5.8, LTE Band 5 850 Mhz seems to be disable? Only have Band 1,3,7,38,39,40 & 41. Any idea stock rom or any other methods to enable this band? Because the spec mentioned in here http://m.gsmarena.com/leeco_le_2-8053.php as supported. TIA for your help.
2nd October 2016, 04:57 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdvr

OT here a bit. Am using Le2 X620 running on BB72 rom based on EUI 5.8, LTE Band 5 850 Mhz seems to be disable? Only have Band 1,3,7,38,39,40 & 41. Any idea stock rom or any other methods to enable this band? Because the spec mentioned in here http://m.gsmarena.com/leeco_le_2-8053.php as supported. TIA for your help.

Actually i dont own X620 myself
But as far as i kno generally bout all devices
I think flashing the stock rom will definitely enable the band 5 on ur phone
Try flashing the stock rom and see...
The Following User Says Thank You to Rishabh Rao For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rishabh Rao Ad-Free
11th October 2016, 09:47 AM |#9  
Flag Kazan
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Hey man!
I can't flash or run recovery on my X527 phone because AIO Toolkit can't find needed recovery file. Run it on Win10. Tried run with admin rights - no luck.
I rooted my phone with v 1.0 of Toolkit from another thread and running (not flashing) X526 recovery. But when programs promts for root they waits very long time to get it . Is X526 recovery could be the problem?
11th October 2016, 10:26 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NM666

Hey man!
I can't flash or run recovery on my X527 phone because AIO Toolkit can't find needed recovery file. Run it on Win10. Tried run with admin rights - no luck.
I rooted my phone with v 1.0 of Toolkit from another thread and running (not flashing) X526 recovery. But when programs promts for root they waits very long time to get it . Is X526 recovery could be the problem?

Hey Friend
Do u have a active network connection when running the toolkit?

Because unlike v1.0 of the toolkit this v2.x series downloads the files when needed to flash it...

Just to test open ur C:\Program Files\LeEco AIO Toolkit By Rishabh Rao And see if the X527 Recovery is present inside the Recoveries Folder.

And also to download the files just connect to the internet and start the Toolkit and then it will show downloading files - Then it will get ur files...............

And also if it still doesn't work after trying all this, then send me some screenshots of the C:\Program Files\LeEco AIO Toolkit By Rishabh Rao folder and also what error it gives in the toolkit......

And also i test all my toolkits before uploading so there is no chance that this is a problem of the toolkit bcz i tested the toolkit with the x527 menu of it also.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rishabh Rao For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rishabh Rao Ad-Free
11th October 2016, 10:38 AM |#11  
Flag Kazan
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishabh Rao

Hey Friend
Do u have a active network connection when running the toolkit?

Because unlike v1.0 of the toolkit this v2.x series downloads the files when needed to flash it...

Just to test open ur C:\Program Files\LeEco AIO Toolkit By Rishabh Rao And see if the X527 Recovery is present inside the Recoveries Folder.

And also to download the files just connect to the internet and start the Toolkit and then it will show downloading files - Then it will get ur files...............

And also if it still doesn't work after trying all this, then send me some screenshots of the C:\Program Files\LeEco AIO Toolkit By Rishabh Rao folder and also what error it gives in the toolkit......

And also i test all my toolkits before uploading so there is no chance that this is a problem of the toolkit bcz i tested the toolkit with the x527 menu of it also.

Of couse I have an active internet connection. Toolkit successfully downloaded ADB drivers and SuperSU but recovery folder was empty. And toolkit says it can't find needed img file.
Checked few times on different PCs.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread