- Your warranty is now void. - You have been warned. - Use at your own risk.
I will maintain LineageOS Marshmallow until i own this device.
If you like to contribute, visit Gerrit Code Review or contact me.
Enter recovery mode
Optionally flash Gapps. I suggest OpenGapps.
Optionally, if you want SU, install the LineageOS SU addon.
Android file host
@codeworkx for bringing official LineageOS to our device.
LeEco for releasing the kernel source code.
- For VoLTE, please use .019s bootloader and use this workaround.
But dont worry.
So use this workaround for now:
1. Download Shortcut Master Lite from Play Store.
2. Go to search and type "data" without quotes.
3. There will be a service called com.android.phone.DataRoamingReenable
4 . Tap on it and tap "Favorite".
5. Now, close everything and open the app shortcut master lite again that service will be at top of list.
6. Just tap on it and close everthing in background IMMEDIATELY(VIMP) including shortcut master lite.
Wait for 20 sec for signals of both sim to get stable.
VoLTE will be back.
So, after every restart, just open Shortcut master lite and tap on that service. VoLTE will Appear.
- Else you tell me
LineageOS, ROM for the LeEco Le 2
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Stable Release Date: 2017-06-14
Last Updated 2017-07-12