So here's the moment of truth! an selinux enforcing build is going up on my OSDN page in about 30 minutes! lineage-16.0-20190912-UNOFFICIAL-s2! We should still follow the same path as before for installation just to ensure there isn't any leftover selinux denials that didn't pop up before.
For the sake of making the sepolicy as simple to work with as possible? I ask this to be a clean flash without gapps.
1. Make a TWRP backup of data, system, vendor
2. Wipe Dalvik, cache, system and data
3. Install only lineage-16.0-20190912-UNOFFICIAL-s2
4. Reboot to system
5. Enable developer options
6. Enable root for adb
7. Use a PC to run these commands...
adb root adb pull /sys/fs/selinux/policy adb logcat -b all -d > logcat.log adb shell dmesg > dmesg.log adb shell lshal --init-vintf > manifest.xml
9. Once that's done? You can restore your TWRP backup and continue on.
The download link is here: