Heyyo, ok! Hopefully we are getting close again because that was a silly amount of denials we have had to fix so far lol...
Here's what it looks like meow hahaha
lineage-16.0-20190917-UNOFFICIAL-s2 is going up in about 30 minutes from meow.
For the sake of making the sepolicy as simple to work with as possible? I ask this to be a clean flash without gapps.
1. Make a TWRP backup of data, system, vendor
2. Wipe Dalvik, cache, system and data
3. Install only lineage-16.0-20190912-UNOFFICIAL-s2
4. Reboot to system
5. Enable developer options
6. Enable root for adb
7. Use a PC to run these commands...
adb pull /sys/fs/selinux/policy
adb logcat -b all -d > logcat.log
adb shell dmesg > dmesg.log
adb shell lshal --init-vintf > manifest.xml
8. Place those files in a zip and send it to me via pm or something
9. Once that's done? You can restore your TWRP backup and continue on.
The download link is here: