[ROM][X52x][OFFICIAL][9.0.0][s2] LineageOS 16.0

153 posts
Thanks Meter: 773

Post Reply Email Thread
14th September 2019, 07:14 AM |#241  
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Hi @ThE_MarD
Please find the requested logs in the attachment.
You wrote about fixing the camera but in the latest build it is still not available.
Is this something to be worried about:
Code:
'closed /dev/adsprpc-smd c 222 0'
I see a lot of these in the log.
I found the root option in developer options
It isn't available in my everyday LineageOS 16.0 ROM probably because of Magisk but it is in the one without it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip x52x LineageOS 16.0 logs 4.zip - [Click for QR Code] (344.2 KB, 10 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to kalehrl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kalehrl Ad-Free
16th September 2019, 06:02 PM |#242  
Flag Grande Prairie
Thanks Meter: 2,815

More
Heyyo @kalehrl , yeah I meant to make that an selinux permissive build as it had a lot more denials still left over than I thought... I guess that's the problem with trying to do QCOM selinux legacy policy instead of current when using a lot of pie blobs...

Anyways, lineage-16.0-20190916-UNOFFICIAL-s2 will be going up on OSDN in about 30 minutes from meow with a few more selinux policy fixes and selinux permissive. Same logcat requests as before and same link as before.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThE_MarD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ThE_MarD Ad-Free
16th September 2019, 08:15 PM |#243  

More
Hi @ThE_MarD
The camera is available now
Please find the files in the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: zip x52x LineageOS 16.0 logs 5.zip - [Click for QR Code] (324.9 KB, 10 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kalehrl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kalehrl Ad-Free
17th September 2019, 04:23 PM |#244  
Flag Grande Prairie

More
Heyyo, ok! Hopefully we are getting close again because that was a silly amount of denials we have had to fix so far lol...

Here's what it looks like meow hahaha
https://github.com/LeEcoDevs/android...s/lineage-16.0

lineage-16.0-20190917-UNOFFICIAL-s2 is going up in about 30 minutes from meow.

For the sake of making the sepolicy as simple to work with as possible? I ask this to be a clean flash without gapps.

1. Make a TWRP backup of data, system, vendor
2. Wipe Dalvik, cache, system and data
3. Install only lineage-16.0-20190912-UNOFFICIAL-s2
4. Reboot to system
5. Enable developer options
6. Enable root for adb
7. Use a PC to run these commands...

Code:
adb root
adb pull /sys/fs/selinux/policy
adb logcat -b all -d > logcat.log
adb shell dmesg > dmesg.log
adb shell lshal --init-vintf > manifest.xml
8. Place those files in a zip and send it to me via pm or something
9. Once that's done? You can restore your TWRP backup and continue on.

The download link is here:
https://osdn.net/projects/lineageos-for-s2/
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThE_MarD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ThE_MarD Ad-Free
17th September 2019, 05:01 PM |#245  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Download speed less than 100 KB. It will not work to download until the end of the work
17th September 2019, 05:54 PM |#246  

More
Hi @ThE_MarD
Logs as usual
Attached Files
File Type: zip x52x LineageOS 16.0 logs 6.zip - [Click for QR Code] (318.0 KB, 6 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kalehrl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kalehrl Ad-Free
17th September 2019, 10:48 PM |#247  
Flag Grande Prairie

More
Heyyo, hmm well that is odd... that last build for some reason had the same denials I just addressed. I guess I need to do a clean build... so here's a redux of it I guess?

there's a new lineage-16.0-20190917-UNOFFICIAL-s2 going up.

download link will be here in about 30 minutes:
https://osdn.net/projects/lineageos-...releases/71617

Just a heads up.... my days off end today and then I'm back out of town for work for 15 days... so... not sure if within those 15 days I'll be able to do much progress... hence these last six days we have made a lot. Albeit? We are definitely near the finish line!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThE_MarD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ThE_MarD Ad-Free
18th September 2019, 10:05 AM |#248  

More
I'm pretty sure I installed the latest build yesterday. I also often check the github page and I can see the commit number increasing but can't pinpoint the latest commits because they seem to be committed all at once. And when I click on a specific commit from say, 17 September, it says committed 6 days ago.
18th September 2019, 08:19 PM |#249  

More
Hi @ThE_MarD
Logs in the attachment.
I don't think the number of 'denied' entries has been reduced.
Attached Files
File Type: zip x52x LineageOS 16.0 logs 7.zip - [Click for QR Code] (353.3 KB, 6 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to kalehrl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kalehrl Ad-Free
19th September 2019, 05:50 AM |#250  
Flag Grande Prairie

More
Heyyo, wow! Thanks to cptflush, kalehrl and tImI breakdown we are super crazy close to completion on sepolicy required for selinux enforcing

The last build had only two things to fix (there was some logd stuff but tbh I'm not concerned with that as no one really uses it lol)... So maybe this will be the last confirmation permissive build before we go enforcing for good! Since it was a quick fix? I just did it remotely to my PC via VNC and whipped up a build.

lineage-16.0-20190918-UNOFFICIAL-s2 will be up in about 30 minutes.

https://osdn.net/projects/lineageos-...releases/71621
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThE_MarD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ThE_MarD Ad-Free
19th September 2019, 08:31 AM |#251  

More
Hi @ThE_MarD
As usual
Attached Files
File Type: zip x52x LineageOS 16.0 logs 8.zip - [Click for QR Code] (330.3 KB, 10 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kalehrl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kalehrl Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)