FORUMS

[ROM][X52x][OFFICIAL][9.0.0][s2] LineageOS 16.0

153 posts
Thanks Meter: 773

Post Reply Email Thread
26th October 2019, 07:51 PM |#341  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Last build, last TWRP and clean install - somebody got problems with mic?
26th October 2019, 10:06 PM |#342  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Heyyo @ThE_MarD, I managed to build lineageos 17 and the lineage boot screen saver is spinning endlessly (it does not freeze and does not reboot into recovery). Tell me, please, if possible, what to do? where to look? and yet, please, maybe there are instructions somewhere how to fix this, on which lines to pay attention, so that I can learn how to do it myself
Attached Files
File Type: txt pstore.txt - [Click for QR Code] (256.0 KB, 14 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to tImI breakdown For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tImI breakdown Ad-Free
27th October 2019, 09:14 AM |#343  
Flag Grande Prairie
Thanks Meter: 2,902

More
Heyyo @tImI breakdown , I'd recommend checking LineageOS gerrit of LeEco msm8996-common for LineageOS 17.0 branch to see what kind of changes we have to get it up and running. I'm unsure how much different it will be on s2 though as it is msm8976 legacy. https://review.lineageos.org/q/proje...msm8996-common

Other good spots to look is other s2 Android 10 ROM repos to see what other s2 device maintainers have done to get it working for them as well.

Good luck bud!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThE_MarD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ThE_MarD Ad-Free
27th October 2019, 08:14 PM |#344  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
same problems with mic for 1019 build for me unfortunately- after clean flash
never had any probs like this before with lineageos 16
28th October 2019, 01:22 AM |#345  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi

I would like to know if there is any setting for turning off the light below the screen? i.e. the light of the 3 buttons. Thank you !

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Another issue.

I am running TVClient and stream the TV signal to my phone, however, the phone kept on prompting me there is no video apps installed., which is not the case, and I used to stream it flawlessly using VLC on another phone.

I've granted all the rights to TVclient and the video app, VLC. What's wrong ???

Thank you !
28th October 2019, 06:27 AM |#346  
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Settings, System, Buttons, Backlight.
Try moving the sliders all the way to the left.
No idea about the second question.
28th October 2019, 01:17 PM |#347  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
is there a gcam for this rom or a better camera app? the default has been giving me problems freezing up , taking a long time to take a pic and using the flash gives me an unusable picture
28th October 2019, 01:23 PM |#348  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shatheone

is there a gcam for this rom or a better camera app? the default has been giving me problems freezing up , taking a long time to take a pic and using the flash gives me an unusable picture

Try these cameras for our device from a reputable nullbytepl: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/a...ev-nullbytepl/
I am using GCam-6.2.030-Le2-V3.2-build75.apk. 7 version is not so relatively stable
28th October 2019, 01:35 PM |#349  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tImI breakdown

Try these cameras for our device from a reputable nullbytepl: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/a...ev-nullbytepl/
I am using GCam-6.2.030-Le2-V3.2-build75.apk. 7 version is not so relatively stable

thanks for the info and fast response. i wanted to try out resurrection remix 8 as i heard pie doesnt work too good on this phone, but that rom is giving problems even starting. so until i figure that out im stuck on this one
29th October 2019, 01:21 PM |#350  

More
i tried that cam version youre using and it is definitely better and seems like it wont freeze but it still takes a while to take a pic with the flash on. i really should try out a good oreo rom
3rd November 2019, 02:24 PM |#351  
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Rk585 has started the process of getting it official:
https://review.lineageos.org/q/proje...s2+status:open
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kalehrl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kalehrl Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)