All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading * cause of male impotence. */
- X520 (China)
- X522 (US)
- X527 (Russia/International)
- X526 (India)
BUG REPORTS / KNOWN ISSUES
- IR: not supported
3rd PARTY ADDONS/MODS
While we have no issues with people using supersu/magisk/xposed/custom kernels/etc, we can't provide support for users who have them installed.
HOW TO INSTALL LINEAGEOS
- Make sure your phone is running 19S bootloader or higher
- Download the LineageOS zip(s). (see Downloads)
- Copy the LineageOS zip to internal sdcard.
- Unlock bootloader and install TWRP. (see Downloads)
- Boot into TWRP.
- Perform a backup of your current ROM. (Optional)
- IMPORTANT: Do a Factory Reset. (Wipe data & cache)
- Flash LineageOS.
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package. (see Downloads)
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP
- Enable developer options
- Allow oem unlock
- Power off
- Hold Volume down + Power for Fastboot mode
- fastboot oem unlock-go
- fastboot boot twrp.img
- adb push twrp.img /sdcard/
- Choose "Install" and then "Install Image"
- Select twrp.img
- Select Partition "Recovery"
- Confirm Flash
- Reboot to recovery
OpenGApps (recommended: arm64, 7.1, nano)
Standalone Modem/Firmware Images
Device tree: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_leeco_s2
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
Use our code review system to send patches: https://review.lineageos.org