For LeEco Le 2
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
XOSP stands for the Xperia Open Source Project. The project was initially created by @nilac for the Galaxy S+ years ago. Back then the ROM was called S+ Reborn. The vision was to create a minimal bloat free ROM which included Sony Xperia specific apps and various tweaks users would expect from a custom ROM. Later it was Built for many Other Devices. And it was rebranded to XOSP.
- All XOSP Features.
- All LineageOS Features.
- Some Extra Features, which you will find out during your Adventure
- LeEco Le 2 X520
- LeEco Le 2 X526
- LeEco Le 2 X527
- LeEco Le S3 X522
- IR Blaster Not Working
- Hotspot Not Working
- Camera Photo Mode Focus Not Working
- XOSP Bugs. See Here for more information: https://github.com/XOSP-Project/andr...-n/README.mkdn
All Screenshots HERE
- Download the Latest Build From the Links Below in the Second Post.
- Download XOSP Apps from the Links Below in the Second Post.
- Download Gapps from the Links Below in the Second Post.
- Install The Official TWRP Recovery From Here or use any other Supported Recovery that you currently have installed.
- Take a Backup of your Current Rom.
- Full Wipe and Factory Reset Your Device.
- Flash the Rom zip File.
- Install the XOSP Apps zip File.
- Flash Gapps zip File.
GitHub Source Codes:
- XDA Developers
- XOSP Team
- LineageOS Team
- @kks111 for Making XOSP for s2
- @rishabhrao for Making this Post
- @codeworkx for Making LineageOS 14.1 for s2
XOSP, ROM for the LeEco Le 2
kks111, Rishabh Rao, codeworkx
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Beta Release Date: 2017-01-30
Last Updated 2017-01-30