This is not bootanimation, this is the splash screen (the 'LeEco' boot logo which is displayed when device is switched ON)
This is for LeEco Le 2 / S3 Snapdragon variants Only, like X522/S3 (USA), X520 (Chinese), X526 (Indian), and X527 (International)..
For Mediatek variants, check Post #2..
For other devices, please send me your splash.img so that I can create a tool for you too..
1. Rooted LeEco Le 2 / S3 (any ROM)
2. Optional: Terminal Emulator app or Custom Recovery or atleast working fastboot in computer
3. You're proceeding at your own risk.
STEPS to create splash.img:
1. Download & Extract this in computer: LeEco_Le2_Splash_Maker.zip
2. Make sure you have 4 pictures (same or different) in 1080x1920 px resolution in PNG format.
(It seems Le2 displays any 1 picture from the 4 pictures randomly while switching ON, so I think you'll have to use 4 pictures)
3. Now rename your 4 pictures as logo1.png, logo2.png, logo3.png, logo4.png & replace it inside "pics" folder of the extracted folder.
(Similarly you can replace other pictures in it carefully if you wish)
4. Finally, run the 'CREATE_LOGO.bat' to create splash.img and flashable zip file, which you can find inside the "output" folder after completion.
STEPS to flash splash.img:
Optional: To backup your original splash.img:
dd if=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/splash of=/sdcard/splash.img
Now, Choose any one easy method:
a. To flash from recovery:
Transfer the flashable_splash.zip to your device and flash from TWRP or CWM or Philz or any other custom recovery.
b. To flash from Terminal Emulator:
Transfer the splash.img to your device's Internal Storage, Open Terminal Emulator & enter the following to flash it:
su dd if=/sdcard/splash.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/splash
fastboot flash splash splash.img
Incase something goes wrong or device doesn't bootup, flash the stock splash.img from custom recovery or fastboot.
If some pictures are jumbled or do not appear, check this trick here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...8&postcount=18
(Or send me your stock splash.img)
Thanks to @Achyuth Reddy who provided the stock splash.img of Le 2 X526 ..
Hit the Thanks button if it worked for you
You're welcome to share the splash images that you created