FORUMS

[10.0] RevengeOS 3.0| x2 [VOLTE WORKS] [STABLE]

344 posts
Thanks Meter: 509

By Lucchetto00, Senior Member on 12th September 2019, 05:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

RevengeOS is an aftermarket firmware based on AOSP. We are dedicated to fast, stable and mininal customization rom, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code,Hope you will enjoy.

VOLTE WORKS !!!

Please feel free to look, build, and use our code at RevengeOS GitHub.

Also, we got our Telegram Group to talk about the ROM, share some love, ideas or even have fun with us

Disclaimer: While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash! If you have questions, ask your fellow users or ask us in Telegram Group

NOTICE for beta users:
- SAR TWRP is no longer compatible, switch back to official
- Clean flash is recommended

Steps to Flash(Read Carefully)
- Flash the ROM
- Flash the Gapps
- Flash Magisk(optional)
- Enjoy !

Download ROM and Gapps from here below link

ROM download (updated on 12/12/2019)

BitGapps download

BUGS
- Nothing of relevant

Want to buy me a coffee ? PayPal.me/Lucchetto

XDA:DevDB Information
[10.0] RevengeOS 3.0| x2 [VOLTE WORKS] [STABLE], ROM for the LeEco Le Max 2

Contributors
Lucchetto00
ROM OS Version: Android 10
Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-09-12
Last Updated 2019-12-13
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Lucchetto00 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lucchetto00 Ad-Free
GuestD1017
12th September 2019, 05:55 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
VoLTE works? /s
12th September 2019, 06:23 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Play market does not downloads any app. Says "waiting for downoad" and does nothing.
13th September 2019, 07:39 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 133

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny_Tony

VoLTE works? /s

No, it did not for me. IMS Service Status "Not Regsistered". I would rather wait. It is Alpha here. Unlike GSI the call audio works first shot. Did not install GApps or Magisk. Found the ROM just flies. Having tested GSI 10, I found it to be giant step. Hope dev could inch forward.

Good luck.

Edit: NOTE: For those who want to test this FW but need to revert to previous one, for whatever reason like VoLTE, bugs, etc., it is safer to keep original recovery method on hand. The TWRP recommended by dev for this FW is not compatible with, say, official TWRP. I had to use official TWRP to revert to LOS 16.0.
14th September 2019, 01:17 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I'm getting a bootloop - both with and without GApps (taken from the telegram group)
14th September 2019, 04:05 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I have errror 7 and dont instal it
14th September 2019, 07:37 PM |#7  

More
Did you update your twrp?
14th September 2019, 08:24 PM |#8  
Flag rm. valcea

More
i get random crashes ,the camera app is garbage , phone goes black and restarting and failing to restart , sometimes after 2 sec in call it will go back screen and restart .... , if i what to restart the phone it will hang on the restart icon till i press the lock button for 20 sec. still i love the work but it need more to be truth, so far so good keep it up !
have to say i installed the update the moment i so it on telegram and i`m using it for the past 2 days ,today i had some problem with the wifi ... decided not to work anymore for some od reason )
14th September 2019, 09:02 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Yes updated , chrom app crash , aparat crash , network crash , for now DONT instal a lot bug
And telegram DONT get aqtivate message
17th September 2019, 03:12 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Can confirm this ROM is a Project Treble base ROM . Vendor Partition is in the ZIP .
19th September 2019, 10:11 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 127

More
VoLTE coming soon guys
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)