FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Android Q Developer Preview GSI for treblized device with 8.1 or P vendor is out

72 posts
Thanks Meter: 26

By pssyz, Member on 6th April 2019, 10:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th May 2019, 07:46 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
You re welcome.you can't dirty flash Q from April over Q may because it's gsi beta preview .not final edition for our phone.contact me on telegram development group of le max 2 if you want.i am @ unpakaze

Sent from my LEX820 using Tapatalk
15th May 2019, 02:38 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 1,183

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilausdaniel

All errors you had are because you didn't keeped old pie system.nitrogen or baikal.you must do dirty flash of Q pixel a image from 10.05. over previous pie rom.so don't wipe anything in twrp.ok?just flash as image + permissiver2+zygote2.mount system and vendor.reboot.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

After reboot of Q install right away that GMS apk.let it update all apps.

Remember if you keep the old system from pie, and flash Q image, it wipes your entire sdcard.. happened to me last night. Sux that it does that, and lost some stuff.. sick of playing with Q
15th May 2019, 02:56 PM |#23  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_z11

Remember if you keep the old system from pie, and flash Q image, it wipes your entire sdcard.. happened to me last night. Sux that it does that, and lost some stuff.. sick of playing with Q

What phone you have??? This doesn't happen in leeco le max 2.doeant have sd card

15th May 2019, 04:13 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:

All errors you had are because you didn't keeped old pie system.nitrogen or baikal.you must do dirty flash of Q pixel a image from 10.05. over previous pie rom.so don't wipe anything in twrp.ok?just flash as image + permissiver2+zygote2.mount system and vendor.reboot.

Followed your instructions exactly. No luck on my device with Generic 05/09 or Pixel A 05/10, Baikal or Nitrogen - boot loop.
Back to P.
15th May 2019, 04:40 PM |#25  

More
No.i.told you to flash pixel a image from 10.05 as dirty flash over baikal or nitrogen.no generic!!!

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Generic gas gapps problems

15th May 2019, 05:11 PM |#26  

More
Quote:

No.i.told you to flash pixel a image from 10.05 as dirty flash over baikal or nitrogen.no generic!!!

I first tried Pixel A 05/10 only. Since it did not work on N or Baikal, I tried Generic. Pixel A 05/10 I tried starting with N and Baikal clean too but to no avail.
15th May 2019, 05:31 PM |#27  

More
After flashing Baikal+ nano gapps+ magisk 19.1 do initial google setup..reboot after.dont wipe anything.just dirty flash Q gsi pixel a image from 10.05+ permissiver2+ fixzYgote 2..mount system and vendor finally.reboot.after.opening.Q install latest play services apk 17.1.22..let it update apps.reboot.finished.

The Following User Says Thank You to bilausdaniel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bilausdaniel Ad-Free
15th May 2019, 05:49 PM |#28  

More
Quote:

After flashing Baikal+ nano gapps+ magisk 19.1 do initial google setup..reboot after.dont wipe anything.just dirty flash Q gsi pixel a image from 10.05+ permissiver2+ fixzYgote 2..mount system and vendor finally.reboot.after.opening.Q install latest play services apk 17.1.22..let it update apps.reboot.finished.

Thank you. Will try - Require data/calls on VoLTE for next few days. So root needed? Have not used Magisk for a very, very long time.
15th May 2019, 06:01 PM |#29  

More
Volte I am afried doesn't work on Q

15th May 2019, 06:13 PM |#30  

More
Quote:

Volte I am afried doesn't work on Q

I am aware of that. So will try Q after few days. Thank you.
15th May 2019, 08:24 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 1,183

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

What phone you have??? This doesn't happen in leeco le max 2.doeant have sd card

i do have lemax 2, but what I meant to say that it formatted my data partion, and lost all of my old files.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)